Part 18: The Trailer

Metal Sonic at Team Robot can Be Seen running through Tremorton City before hopping onto snowboards as they fly down the road.
Dr. Eggman: SOON, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE~!!!

 Eggman: SOON, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE~!!!

Dr. Eggman flies down in his Egg Mobile as he laughs his Iconic Laugh, Smiling evilly with Vexus, Smytus, and Shard. We then Cut to a shot of Metal Sonic, Jenny, Vega, Melody, and Misty all Fighting Badnicks and Cluster-Bots still Loyal to Vexus and Smytus as they Fight.

 We then Cut to a shot of Metal Sonic, Jenny, Vega, Melody, and Misty all Fighting Badnicks and Cluster-Bots still Loyal to Vexus and Smytus as they Fight

We see a shot of some Iconic Red shoes, with white straps and a golden buckle walking through a portal before beginning to run. We then see Dr. Eggman flying towards Metal Sonic, Jenny, Vega, Melody, and Misty before the Blue Blur Zooms past them and Hits Dr. Eggman's Egg mobile, sending him flying back. We then see a Shot of an all too familiar organic blue anthropomorphic hedgehog rubbing the underside of his nose whilst tapping his foot.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Well, what did I miss?!
Metal Sonic and Eggman: Sonic?!

COMING SOON TO WATTPAD

Metal Sonic: Ok Blue Blur, WHAT'S GOING ON?!
We cut to a shot of Jenny and Vega flying over Tremorton as a Mech Attacks it.
Sonic the Hedgehog: Ok, Long Story Short-
We See Sonic running through green-hill zone before stopping.
Sonic the Hedgehog: I saw a ring portal in green hill Zone, and when I leapt through, I was here!!!
Metal Sonic: So, basically, you just showed up uninvited, AGAIN?!
We cut to a shot of Metal Sonic looking at Sonic, who is Tied to a Chair.
Sonic the Hedgehog: If you wanna call it that, then yes, yes, I did.

SEE THE RIVALRY OF TWO HEROES...

We see a shot of Shadow and Shard duking it as Metal Sonic fights Eggman with a more Battle-Ready looking Sonic.
Shard: Hedgehogs...

FINALLY GET RESOLVED.

We see a shot of Jenny and Vega facing Smytus and Vexus as they look at each other and nod.
Shard: Heroes...
Vega summons her Blade whilst Jenny summons a Piko-Piko Hammer and twirls it around.

Shard: It's time to say goodbye to the worlds you knew.
We cut to a shot of Amy and Melody as they face one another angrily with two respective Pico Hammers.
Eggman: There's nowhere left to run!
We see a shot of Missiles locking onto Sonic and Metal Sonic as they turn and run.
Eggman: It's time to end this Sonic~!
We see a shot of Team Robot, Nora, Team Sonic, and Shadow all looking up in horror as the camera pans to a shot of the Death Egg rising over the horizon.
Tails: HOLD ON!!!
Tails flies the Tornado towards the Death Egg as missiles fly past their Plane. We then See Metal Sonic, Jenny, Vega, and Sonic as they Stare down Shard and a more Metal Sonic looking Jenny.
MJ-9: BEEP BOOP!!!
We see a shot of all of our heroes running together towards the enemies before we see the Logo.

MJ-9: BEEP BOOP!!!We see a shot of all of our heroes running together towards the enemies before we see the Logo

SONIC'S LIFE WITH THE TEENAGE ROBOTS:
THE RIVALRY'S END