Part 4: S1's Changed, replaced, truly/mostly unaffected, and added/new episodes

Season 1's Episode 1a-Episode 6b would be unaffected due to the fact the metal sonic appears in Episode 6c, "Metal Madness," a bonus episode in which he makes his debut in the series.

Episode 7a, "Return of the Raggedy Android" would be changed, with Metal Sonic seemingly warning Jenny against using the Exosuit a second time, he also Blasts it in the end, almost killing it, and making it more so resemble Venom for a bit. Metal Sonic also would help Jenny fight herself to get the suit off due to it trying to attack him. Other than that, the episode is practically the same.

Episode 7b, "The boy who Cried Robot" would be changed, as Metal Sonic would, unlike Jenny, believe Tuck, and agree to help him, which almost gets Metal Sonic reduced to scrap-metal, which would spark Jenny to help Metal Sonic and, by extension, Tuck, while the same lesson is learned all the same in the Process. However, the lesson Metal Sonic would come to realize is that, perhaps, he should find better ways to fight the enemies of Jenny's World.

This leads us to a new episode, Episode 7c, "Upgrade Rampage". In this Episode, Metal Sonic uses some XJ-model blueprints to build brand new weaponry and tech to help him fight the foes of Jenny's world, unfortunately, since he, to an extent, and/or somewhat, originates from another world and/or dimension and/or universe, the weaponry and upgrades wind up malfunctioning upon test-runs, causing him to, on multiple occasions, almost destroy Tremorton, kill people, or both. Eventually, Jenny helps Metal sonic get his new upgrades under control, and Metal Sonic is, quite thankfully, able to help repair the damages he caused in Tremorton both the 1st and 2nd time, causing him to feel an odd sense of euphoria-based pleasure, and he would also receive a notebook to further help him, and others, explain and understand his thoughts much, much clearer and/or better.

Episode 8a, "Sibling Tsunami" would be changed, as Metal sonic would have a few scenes where he is, unexplainably, jealous that Jenny actually knows her siblings and that he does not, he'd also occasionally write in a notebook, telling jenny that these robots are her predecessors, and are henceforth older than her, making her kind of angry, but she would just tell him off. He Also aids in the Dam battle, with Time Slowing down around him as he Causes all of the men who blew up the Dam to be arrested by him, and he'd also be in the boat and help the XJ-Model wall hold back the water by pushing it in at max thrust with relative ease. By the way, Metal will eventually meet his own predecessors at the end of season 2.

Episode 8b, "I was a Preschool Dropout" would be changed, as Metal sonic would be attempting explain to the school staff through his tape recorder and through his notebook how they're, quote unquote, "Bolt Brains, imbeciles, and down-right moronic idiots for putting a literal robot into kindergarten." He'd also say that they are, quote unquote (, again,), "Racist bastards and downright rude people for putting Jenny in Kindergarten, due to the fact that, again, she is a robot, and henceforth would be drawn on and also would be humiliated if they," referring to the school staff, "didn't undo the downright disrespectful choice to place Jenny into Kindergarten." When the school board say's this is not correct, it is Metal Sonic who tells Nora that Jenny has Been placed into kindergarten, prompting the two to, this time, explain the error to the entire school staff, and even some of the students. This would also cause Metal Sonic and Jenny to become closer as friends, Metal Sonic would also put the kindergarteners back to sleep with a lullaby played through the speakers, which he sings due to the fact that he linked to those very same speakers, revealing his new ability to speak through electronic systems.

Episode 9a, "Hostile makeover" would be changed, as Metal Sonic would be the first to know that the nanobot is within Jenny, due to his scans, and would then, try to convey it to the rest of Jenny's friends, but, since he can barely talk, say except for the tape recorder and notebook he received back in Episode 7c, Upgrade Rampage, as well as the issues he'd have in finding the right time and place to convey these facts, he'd find this hard to do. A lot of the episode would proceed as normal, but this time, Metal Sonic and Tuck would inform Nora earlier, but Nora and Tuck would not be able to arrive quickly enough, due to Nora needing to work on the Pack, so Metal Sonic would arrive, decked out with the new weaponry and technology he gave to himself in Episode 7c, which would allow him keep Jenny, who would be put under the mind control of Queen Vexus as he arrived, at bay long enough for Nora Wakeman and Tuck to arrive and get the nanite out of Jenny like they did originally, but, again, this time, Metal Sonic would keep Vexus away from Tuck, causing the two to get into a fight similar to the one Jenny and Metal Sonic had in episode 6c, Metal Madness, only this time, Metal Sonic is not defeated in the same was, especially since as his upgrades would allow him to keep Vexus from attacking Nora, Brad, and Tuck. Eventually, Metal Sonic would scream, using tucks voice, through the use of his tape recorder when Vexus nearly rips off his arm with the Robotnik logo, causing him to tell Vexus that while he doesn't know who she is, he already prefers the real Jenny over Vexus' Slave, and that he hates everything Vexus is and stands for, via the tape recorder and conversations he'd had overheard so far. Vexus still flees when the nanite and leaves Jenny, and the rest of the episode proceeds as normal, except for the ending, as Metal Sonic would have closed and/or repaired Jenny's Stomach Hatch, and take the picture with Jenny, and he would also tell Jenny what he told Vexus, causing Jenny to hug him for the first time.

Episode 9b, "Grid Iron Glory," Would only involve Metal sonic in the post ending/credit, scene, in which, he lands with the cheerleader after telling her what she missed, using his tape recorder, before then dropping her off back at her home after quickly scanning her, and signing to her that she should seek the help of a mental health professional.

Episode 10a, "Dressed to Kill" would be slightly changed, as Metal Sonic would scan the crystals and add onto Nora's comment with a slide-show presentation, explaining through it that, according to his scan, the crystals could've potentially exploded if used too much, and could've cost the twins their lives if they had continued using them, and the crystals might've also ran out of power, he also begins to explain every reason why the crystals would go away even if they weren't out of fashion as the screen would fade to black, also, he would help Jenny during the battle, undoubtably giving the Crust Cousins slight PTSD from their first encounter with him in Episode 6c. Metal Sonic would also be alongside Jenny during their first encounter with Smytus.

Episode 10b, "Shell Game" wouldn't change a whole lot, as Metal Sonic would just be a background character, mainly because he's charging.

Episode 11a, "Daydream Believer" Would change a good margin, due to the fact that Metal Sonic would advise heavily against abusing the chip's purpose and would also Downright fight Jenny while she thinks everyone is a monster and would race her on highway 55, route D-l; a Stardust Speedway Variant, Stardust Speedway x Teenage Robot Life (the MLaaTR's theme song) playing as they do so, and the name itself referencing Stardust Speedway already would give away the reference too. Metal Sonic, eventually, uses water and electricity to snap Jenny out of Dream mode somewhat and would manage to force Jenny awake, and keep her awake for as long as he possibly can while the chip is both repaired and removed by Nora.

Episode 11b, "This Time with Feeling" Would be changed a little bit, as Metal sonic would have his own scene with Jenny after the scene where Jenny's last nerve is revealed in the episode, explaining that he already has nerve simulation, and that he doesn't think it's a good idea for her to bring her pain protocols back, or maintain them at all.

Episode 12a, "Saved by the Shell" would change, as Metal Sonic would only be mentioned at first. However, Metal Sonic does appear at the end, helping Jenny deal with the Shell, and Don Prima due to his rude behavior.

Episode 12b, "Tradeshow Showdown" would change. For starters, an additional scene where Metal Sonic ponders why his creator was so cruel to him when Jenny's, and other robots' creators are so nice would be added. Secondly, he would immediately detect that Vee and Vexus are one in the same and get defensive of Jenny. Third, Metal would defend Jenny against the other inventors, showing his disdain for their lack of sympathy, and actually clawing at one of them. Fourth, he would battle against an oven looking robot when the robots of the Tradeshow fall under Vexus' control. Fifth, he would help Jenny make even shorter work of the robots at the Tradeshow, as well as battle Vexus a second time when Jenny deals with the construction bots.

Episode 13a, "The Wonderful World of Wizzly" wouldn't be too different than it was before, however Metal Sonic would also help Jenny free the robots from their tormentors, remembering what his own Creator, Doctor Jullian Robotnik put him through, and he also helps Jenny send them to Mars.

Episode 13b, "Call hating" Would be changed a whole lot, because Metal Sonic would get punished with Jenny due to him not even wanting to, or ever really answering his communicator, and he wouldn't have his removed at the end of the episode due to Nora forgetting to do so.

This leads into Episode 13c, "Disastrous Consequences."