Part 23: Episode 1c, "The Anomaly"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNOPSIS:

Vega, Metal, and Jenny all go to the park, and get attacked by the strange anomaly. As our heroes all try to have a good day, this Anomaly keeps popping up. As our heroes find themselves battling what seems to be the Terminator, but much more efficient, will the three of them be able to escape this hidden terror; or will they themselves be decommissioned in the attempt?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY:

(NOTE: The name of the Episode has been changed to The Anomaly

(NOTE: The name of the Episode has been changed to The Anomaly.)

The Episode slowly fades in on a scene of Jenny, Vega, and Metal Sonic all walking through the Park of Tremorton City.
Metal Sonic: Man, you can't beat the park, can you~?
Jenny Wakeman turns to look at Metal Sonic and Smiles.
Jenny Wakeman: No, you really can't~!
Vega: Truely~!
Metal Sonic smiles as he continues walking, only to stop as he sees 1 Glowing Visor in the Alleyway nearby.
Metal Sonic: (Confused) Hello?
Suddenly, Metal Sonic is grabbed by the figure and then thrown into the fountain of the park, only to get up and look at the Figure as it disappears back into the alleyway. Jenny and Vega quickly run to metal and look at him as he sits up in the fountain.
Jenny Wakeman: Metal, are you ok?!
Jenny helps Metal Up as he nods.
Metal Sonic: Yeah, I'm ok.

Metal Sonic continues walking with Jenny and Vega as the Visor reappears in the Alleyway before the Scene transitions to one of Jenny running down a hill as Vega and Metal catch up.
Metal Sonic: Jenny, be careful!!!
The Scene cuts to Jenny as she looks back at Metal and Vega with a cheeky grin on her face.
Jenny Wakeman: Relax metal; -
The Scene cuts to a foot as it appears from another Alleyway.
Jenny Wakeman: -It's not like I'll-
Jenny gets tripped by the leg and nearly falls onto a bed of spikes, only for Metal to run up and catch her with Vega.
Vega: We told you to be careful Jenny!
Metal Sonic: That's beside the point, Who the BOT left these spikes here?!
The Visor appears in the Alleyway again as Metal, Jenny, and Vega all Walk away before the Scene Transitions to another one of Vega as She helps get a Cat out of a tree and hands it to a little girl, who hugs both her cat, and Vega.
Young Girl: Thank you ma'am~!

Vega Smiles at the Young Girl and pats her head
Vega: You're Welcome~!
Suddenly, a blast comes flying towards Vega, only for her to dodge out of the way. 3 seconds later, as Vega looks at where the blast went, Metal Sonic and Jenny quickly run in from the opposite direction of the Laser.
Metal Sonic: What the Hell was that?!
Jenny Wakeman: And who the Bot fired that off?!
Vega: I don't know, but this is starting to feel personal.
Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Vega all walk off, waving goodbye to the Girl and her mother, as well as her cat, as we see a furnace-looking structure behind them both before the scene, one more time, transitions to Jenny, Vega, and Metal Sonic all walking throughout the mall, keeping their eyes peeled for something.
Metal Sonic: Alright, what the hell has been going on?
Jenny Wakeman: I have no Idea Metal...
Vega: Either way, we better keep our eyes peeled.