Part 13: No Harmony with Melody's New Plot and some of the new Script

The scene fades in as we see a ton of women screaming out in a crowd at a live performance, including Jenny Wakeman, XJ-9.
Announcer: Ladies of Tremorton, here he is0 every girl's dreamboat... The one, the only... Brad Carbunkle~!!!
We see Brad appear as the spotlight beams down on him, a smile on his face as he stares down at everyone in the crowd.
Brad Carbunkle: Evenin' Ladies~!
Brad Winks, causing a girl in the crowd to squeal.
Girl: Eek~! He winked right at me~!
Girl 2: You wish; He obviously winked at me~...!
The Girls argue as Brad calms them down, then it's revealed the entire thing is a fantasy Brad is having about himself about being a celebrity and singing to a lot of girls, each of them screaming his name as he showers. After finishing getting ready for a day with Jenny, he finds out that Jenny is taking Tuck to a cockroach wrestling match in Dallas, Texas. Brad feels blown-off and lonely until Melody, the "daughter" of the evil Dr. Locus shows up at his door. He is afraid at first, until he remembers his crush on her. He happily opens the door and Melody runs into his arms and embraces him lovingly. They decide to spend the day together as Brad takes Melody out on a date. The next day, Jenny returns to Brad's house with Tuck and Carol the Champion Cockroach (the winner of the roach wrestling tournament which they brought home). Carol the cockroach kisses Brad just as he is about to kiss Melody, surprising him, while Jenny laughs. Jenny then notices Melody and finds out that Brad has been spending time with her. Jenny feeling shocked, suspicious, and jealous about her friend spending time with a girl who she seems to be villainous, decides to spy on them, trying to prove that Melody is evil. Meanwhile, Carol the roach watches sadly as Brad walks away with Melody, and follows after Brad, as she has seemingly developed a crush on him, and Tuck starts laughing out loud after he saw something funny.

Metal Sonic looks at Jenny in honest confusion and concern as she rushes off.
Metal Sonic: What the hell do you mean you should?!
Metal Sonic chases after Jenny as she rushes off.

During Jenny's time spying on Melody and Brad, mysterious instances of destruction happen frequently after they leave a place. Jenny soon interrupts Brad and Melody as they are trying to kiss and states that Melody is actually evil. Brad takes Melody's side though and states that Jenny might just be jealous that he is spending time with Melody instead of her. Suddenly, a load of logs starts rolling down the street and Melody quickly grabs Brad and flies into the air, saving his life. Brad is shocked at first, finding out that Melody has been hiding the fact that she was a robot from him; but after she passionately kisses him on the lips, he becomes completely lovestruck and decides that he doesn't mind after all. Jenny is upset and finds out that Melody kissed Brad on the lips, and she is now convinced that Melody is definitely, causing chaos and, just like her villainous father, is a villain. But, before Jenny can do anything, Metal Sonic approaches her.

Metal Sonic places a hand on Jenny's Shoulder as she tries to run after brad and Melody, holding her in place.
Jenny: METAL, LET ME GO!!!
Metal Sonic: Not until you listen sis!
Metal Sonic sits Jenny Down and ties her to the metal bench, before quickly pulling out a whiteboard from his hammer space and drawing on it.
Metal Sonic: Ok, Melody shows up and chaos starts happening.
Metal Sonic draw's what he's describing on the whiteboard.
Jenny Wakeman: So, what? That just means that she's the cause, doesn't it?!
Metal Sonic lets out a sigh.
Metal Sonic: Admittingly, I thought that too, sis; but there are more factors here.
Metal Sonic draws more events on the board as the scene transitions to a white-board animation-like style of events.
Metal Sonic: While you were busy with Melody, Brad, and all of the Chaos, I went and talked with the Construction Committees of Tremorton City.
Jenny Wakeman: And what did they say to you?
Metal Sonic: They told me, and I quote, "In a rush to repair Tremorton City; We decided it was within our best of interests to use quick construction work that wouldn't hold until we could get the supplies necessary to fully repair the city slowly and properly."
The scene transitions back to Metal and Jenny as the former unties the ladder.
Metal Sonic: Understand where I'm going with this, Jenny?
Jenny becomes confused.
Jenny Wakeman: Uh...
Metal Sonic sighs.
Metal Sonic: It's all just one Robot Hell of a coincidence and misunderstanding.
Jenny seems to become enraptured in a deep thought as she sits and thinks for a bit.
Metal Sonic: Let me put it this way; There are plenty of Fish in the sea.
Jenny sighs and gets up, walking away swiftly as Metal Watches.
Metal Sonic: Wait, where are you going?!
Jenny calls back to Metal.
Jenny: I'm going to go apologize to Melody!
Metal Sonic watches as Jenny Walks away and sighs.
Metal Sonic: Good to know she's at least open to criticism.
Metal Sonic chuckles before turning to see a familiar man on a communicator as they hop into the Egg-mobile.
Metal Sonic: Eggman...?
Metal Sonic stealth fully follows Eggman as the Scene Transitions to the Park as Jenny walks into it and where Melody Locus is waiting for Brad, Metal Sonic's words echoing in her head.