Part 14: My Life as a Teenage Robot Season 3 Changes Part 2, Electric Boogaloo.

Episode 2b, "Tuckered out" Would also change, but a good bit less so than Episode 2a, as Metal Sonic would be one of the stars in the Movie, and he would also aid tuck in Properly Directing a Movie, He would also, definitely, bring in professional equipment and greenscreens to make the movie more professional quality, as well as alter the script and aid in the monster battle; He's also the one who gave Jenny the idea to show Tuck's embarrassing Baby Home Video's, but he still winds up helping Tuck by making the movie available on DVD and Blue Ray for some people to watch.

Episode 3a, "Stage Fright," would only change in terms of the Ending, as Metal Sonic and Vega would be fighting off the Alien invasion. Metal Sonic would also dance during the Battle like he's Mettaton, Jenny doing the same thing.

Episode 3b, "Never say Uncle" Changes a lot, as Metal Sonic would accept Glenn almost Immediately for who he is, along with Jenny. Metal Sonic would also be the one to come up with the plan to stage a fight, but his weapons would, once again, malfunction, causing an actual danger to Glenn and Jenny to occur. He also is incredibly welcoming to his aunt and tries to break up their arguments whenever they happen. When the Chaos Ends, Metal Sonic says, "I never thought I'd be so happy to have combat mode offline for once..."

Episode 4a, "A Spoonful of Mayhem" is one of the Episodes that Changes the most. In the Beginning, it doesn't change at all, except for Metal Sonic helping Jenny. But when Nora is arrested and Jenny is told that if she resumes her vigilante activities, she will be shut down permanently, Metal Sonic tells the Lieutenant that he's truly Inferior to them, as he has been upstaged and is over his head. The causes the Lieutenant to try and Attack Metal Sonic, only for Him to kick him in the crotch almost immediately upon the attempt whilst saying, "And they call you a Lieutenant, come on man. Step it up~!" Jenny, and Tuck attempt to break Nora out of prison, but she refuses, begrudgingly admitting that Skyway Patrol is right about them operating outside of the law. Jenny leaves, frustrated, and Metal Sonic tells Nora that she'd better change her mind, unless she wants her life's work to be for nothing. When Seymore Heinz reappears, frantic, and begs Jenny for her help once more, as when he tried to shut down his food creations, they revolted. Metal Sonic is Quick to help with Jenny, ignoring the threat of them being shut down, and they spring into action alongside Vega, Misty, and Melody. At the Skyway Patrol base, the lieutenant coaxes into signing for XJ9 to be shut down. Moments before the general touches the pen to paper, the food monsters crash through the wall. Jenny uses a flagpole to skewer the monsters, saving both the lieutenant and the general before turning the rest of the food monsters into a kebab over a blazing fire. The next day, the general commends Jenny before the whole town and grants Nora a full pardon. although Seymour Heinz is punished for his crimes, due to him now selling his now burnt food creations and the fact that his company has now been bankrupt, due to the food monsters nearly almost had to destroy the town. The lieutenant starts angrily storming off, when the general stops him and strips him of his badge and uniform, awkwardly saying that he could keep his pants (due to him being naked) Before Metal Sonic flips him the Bird saying, quote, "As I said before, you really are inferior." as the episode ends.

Episode 4b, "Enclosure of Doom," also changes a lot, as Metal Sonic is also with Jenny, and Remembers everything Perfectly, as well as giving Killgore a new way of running, allowing him to stay on permanently, albeit with charging required, not too much unlike himself, Melody, Jenny, Vega, and other Cluster Prime robots. Metal Sonic also helps Jenny and Killgore convince Armagedroid to destroy himself, and is shocked that it, "Actually worked this time." Calling back to when it didn't work in the season 2 episode "Armagedroid".

Episode 5a, "Girl of Steal", changes a bit, as Metal Sonic, actually goes back and pays for the Music player at the end of the Episode and hands it to Jenny, saying he, "Paid for it in Gold Rings," Referencing the affiliation most; 87.5-99%, specifically, of; Sonic characters have with Golden Rings as Currency.

Metal Sonic in M.L.a.a.T.ROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara