Part 22: Bonus Episode/Minisode 1: Remote Reactivation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNOPSIS:

Eggman repairs and Reactivates a Scrapped Model of Metal Sonic to help him take on his Adversaries. Will the Robot obey Eggman this time, or will Eggman have to whip out and use a rebuilt remote?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY:

The Scene opens on a shot of Dr. Eggman, the one in Jenny's Universe, tinkering with something that's just off screen, and/or out of view, that's on the workbench in his lab as Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot all slowly, and cautiously, peak into the room in Alphabetical order.
Cubot (Whispering): What's the Boss Working on now...?
Orbot (Whispering): I don't know, I can't see it from here.
Tribot (Whispering): I don't know why, but I suddenly got a bad feeling about this.
Eggman turns to look at the 3 Robot Stooges.
Dr. Eggman: You know I can hear you three, Don't You?!
Tribot, Orbot, and Cubot all flinch and quickly back away.
Eggman: Don't worry, I'm feeling much better; Seeing as I finally have something that will crush those pests once and for all~!
Eggman props the Robot up in a standing position on the floor as we see it in all of its full, and/or complete, glory. The Robot Appears to be some version of Mecha Sonic with parts of a Furnace all over its body.

Other than the ever-so slight orange glow of the Furnace parts and eyes, however, the Robot's paint job is completely and utterly Monochrome.
Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot: FURNACE?!
Eggman: Indeed~! I believe I've worked out all of the Bugs that made him into too perfect of a murder machine the last time I activated him.
Cubot: B-But what if he goes haywire again?!
Eggman: He won't... because I found someone else's device blueprints.
Eggman pulls out a rebuilt, and Eggman Empire Brand, robot remote control, the same one Dr. Locus used in Turncoats.
Eggman: After I repaired them, I made the remote it depicted. And now, I can control any and all inventions, even the law of nature that is Gravity~! So, if he does go Haywire...
Eggman Smiles evilly.
Eggman: I'll just use this remote to entrance him into submission~!

Eggman turns to Furnace and opens the Furnace, putting in some Eggman Empire Infinity-Fuel, and lights it before switching Furnace on. Eggman Smiles Confidently, Excitedly, and Evilly as he smiles while Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot all back up in fear, terror, and caution. Furnace's eyes completely light up before he looks at Eggman, and his eyelids droop in an "I'm Pissed the hell off," sort of way.
Furnace Metal Sonic: NO MERCY FOR MY DEACTIVATOR AND CREATOR!!!
Furnace readies his boosters before he flies towards Eggman as a rapid pace, only for Eggman to push the button on the Remote, Causing Furnace to stop and stand at attention, seemingly mindless now.
Eggman: Robot, Kneel.
Furnace stands at attention for 1-3 seconds before slowly kneeling to his Creator, and Master, Dr. Eggman.
Furnace: YES MASTER ROBOTNIK.
Eggman Smiles and laughs evilly as Cubot, Orbot, and Tribot all look at Furnace in awe, wonder, and disbelief
Eggman: MAGNIFICENT, MAGNIFICENT, MAGNIFICENT~!!! You, my Perfected Powerful Powerhouse; My Ravenous Robot Revenger; my Furious Furnace Fighter; my Best Metal Sonic; my Murderous Mona-Lisa; my Devilish David; my-...
Eggman Pauses for a moment before resuming.

Eggman: -my other forms of art; you will be our salvation, and our Enemies' devastation.
Furnace: I WILL NOT FAIL YOU, MASTER ROBOTNIK.
Eggman lets out one of his Iconic Evil Laughs as Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot continue to look at Furnace Metal Sonic in pure awe, wonder, and disbelief.
Eggman: Trust me, Robot, Furnace, I know you won't. Now Stand up.
Furnace: YES MASTER ROBOTNIK...
Furnace slowly stands up and at attention as Eggman begins to give him orders.
Eggman: Now, listen to me closely Furnace. You will go to the city known as Tremorton; find Metal Sonic, XJ-9, MJ-9, Shard, Mecha Sonic, Silver Sonic, Robo Sonic, Vega, Misty, and Melody; and dispatch of them, Nora Wakeman, Brad Carbunkle, Tuck Carbunkle, and Sheldon Lee. After this, you will report back to me with their Severed heads, understood.
Furnace: YES MASTER ROBOTNIK, I LIVE TO SERVE YOU.
Eggman: Good, very good, now run along for your Master.

Furnace nods and turns to the door.
Furnace: THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT THEM, MASTER ROBOTNIK.
Furnace Flies out of the Laboratory at a very rapid pace as Eggman turns to look at the Screen of Tremorton City, beginning to Monologue.
Eggman: Soon, they will pay for all of the pain and suffering that they have caused me, caused my EMPIRE~! I'm going to Enslave the Human Race and force them to service my machines; work on my Machines; serve my machine; OBEY my Machines. I'll start with Tremorton City, then, I'll move onto this world; after that, I'll Conquer South Island back on Mobius; next, I'll conquer Mobius itself; then both Universes; then the Multiverse; and then, who Knows; maybe that'll finally be enough~!
Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot all give a round of applause to Eggman.
Orbot: Brilliant plan, boss~! But, quick question, what about Team Robot~?
Eggman smiles evilly as he turns to look at Cubot, Orbot, and Tribot.
Eggman: Full Disclosure; They won't be there... they'll be scrap metal.
Eggman starts Maniacally Laughing, the laugh becoming more deranged and insane.

3 seconds later Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot all Join in on the evil laughing as the Scene fades to a shot of a cliffside overlooking Tremorton City. 1-3 seconds later, Furnace's foot stomps down on the grass before turning to the side slightly.
Furnace: I WILL NOT FAIL YOU, MASTER ROBOTNIK.
The Scene cuts to Furnace's POV as he scans Tremorton City, and see's the entirety of Team Robot entering the Wakeman Family Household before cutting Furnace's face as his Visor turns from Orange, Orange-Yellow, and Yellow; to Red, Red-Orange, and Orange.
Furnace: TARGETS SPOTTED!!!
Furnace's head tilts down before the scene, slowly, fades to black as he prepares his attack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIVIA AND FUN FACTS:

1. Furnace Metal Sonic comes from the Starved Eggman Sonic.EXE Universe.
2. This version of Furnace Metal Sonic has a design reminiscent of the Sonic Adventure Mecha Sonic, Mecha Sonic, and Neo Metal Sonic.
3. Furnace Metal Sonic is voiced by Ryan Drummond, who did the English dub for Metal Sonic in Sonic Heroes.
4. Eggman's Blueprints for the Robot Remote Control are the ones that Dr. Locus made for, and Melody Ripped up in, the episode Turncoats.
5. Furnace Metal Sonic has the Strength of Mecha Knuckles and Mecha Sonic; the Speed of Metal Sonic and Neo Metal Sonic; and the Intimidation of Silver Sonic, Archie Silver Sonic, and Neo Metal Sonic.
6. Furnace Metal Sonic can only be shut off by the fire in the furnace on his chest being put out.
7. Eggman's description of Furnace Metal Sonic, and reaction to Furnace Metal Sonic becoming completely loyal and obedient to him, is taken straight from the video, "What If Metal Sonic was in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Movie)?" | Radical Redirection | Spoilers, by Comic Fan 13 on YouTube.
8. Eggman's future plans in this Bonus Episode and/or Minisode are taken, mostly, straight out of the Sonic 2 Movie, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Vs Knuckles.
9. Furnace Metal Sonic cannot fully be controlled by the Remote, as he can break free from it's control.