Part 3: Episode 6 C: Metal Madness

Synopsis:

Jenny Wakeman is arriving home from school one day when suddenly an odd sight appears, this being a large floating ring made out of pure and solid gold. As Jenny approaches it, a blue, hedgehog shaped robot comes flying out of it and flies into the town of Tremorton, and begins to cause mayhem. Can Jenny stop this new robot from destroying her town and home?

Episode:

Jenny Wakeman is walking home from school, and is rounding the last corner to her house, when she notices something odd in her backyard. Jenny quickly rushes home and into her house and is greeted by her mother.
Nora Wakeman: Hello Jenny~! How was-?
Jenny Wakeman: Hi mom~! My day was great~! I don't have much time to talk right now~!
Jenny places her book-bag on the couch and runs quickly to the backyard, where she sees the object in all its glory. The object appears to be a levitating and spinning ring made out of solid and pure gold, the normally empty center is displaying a scene of a blue, hedgehog looking robot racing an organic, anthropomorphic variant of itself. The organic variant to the robot leaps toward the screen but doesn't come through, the robot however, does come through and looks around confused.
Jenny Wakeman: Oh, Hello~! What's your-?
The robot turns and looks at the town of Tremorton, and not long after, takes up a squatting position as Nora Wakeman comes out, before activating a jet booster in its back and beginning to fly to the main town of Tremonton at breakneck speeds.

Nora Wakeman: WHAT IN THE NAME OF SIR ISSAC H. NEWTON WAS THAT!?
Jenny Wakeman: I don't know, but I don't think that it's friendly!
Jenny Wakeman, without hesitation, begins to activate her own boosters.
Jenny Wakeman: We'll talk later mom, but right now I've got a robot from another universe to catch!
Jenny Wakeman's boosters get up to full throttle and she quickly begins to fly after the blue robot as fast as she can without turning time either forwards or backwards. Meanwhile, in the town of Temorton, Brit and Tiffany, the Crust Cousins are walking home from school as well.
Tiff Crust: Can you believe what Jenny did to us at that party!?
Brit Crust: Oh, the Humiliation! Exactly, I cannot believe that dumb blue robot actually got the better of us! I-
Brit gets cut off by the same Blue Robot from before, landing in-front of her and her cousin, an angry expression on its face, as if it thinks they were mentioning it and not Jenny, and they both scream in fear. Before either of them can say a single thing, the Blue Robot grabs the two cousins and takes off again. 3 seconds later, Jenny Wakeman flies past the same area and quickly starts gaining on the other blue robot.

Jenny Wakeman: HEY YOU!!!
The robot hedgehog looks at Jenny as she activates on of her laser hands and fires that same laser past the robot, which dodges it easily.
Jenny Wakeman: THAT WAS A WARNING SHOT BUDDY! NOW, YOU'D BETTER THE CRUST COUSINS DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!!!
The robotic blue hedgehog, despite not having a mouth, seems to evilly smirk as it nods. Then, the Hedgehog Robot starts quickly flying upwards, about 2 miles and 60 ft up before dropping the Crust Cousins. Jenny, instantly panicked, flies up and catches the crust cousins in her arms, gently guiding them down to safety.
Jenny Wakeman: You two better run before that thing- ACK!!!
Jenny gets cut off by the Robot attacking her, tackling her to the ground. Jenny quickly jumps back up and puts her fists up in front of herself in a fighting stance, knocking the robot off of her. The blue hedgehog robot seems to cockily smirk before rubbing the underside of its metal nose cone before turning and blasting a Cop's handgun as he pulls it out, before turning back to Jenny and motioning for her to "come at him." Jenny, wanting to protect the people of Tremorton, obliges and runs towards the blue hedgehog robot, who dodges out of the way of her first to punches before jumping upwards as it spins, before hitting Jenny with an odd homing attack.