Part 21: Season 4, Episode's 1a & Episode 1b Synopsis' + Plots

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 4; EPISODE 1a: Speak now or Never be at Peace.

(Disclaimer: This episode takes place 1 day after the events of the Mid-Credits Scene of Sonic's Life with the Teenage Robots: The Rivalry Ends.)

Synopsis:

Jenny and Vega just got engaged, and they want to tell their friends and Jenny's Family. But how can they do that when Vladimir returns again and keeps ruining the plan our two engaged heroes have to tell them?

Plot:

The episode begins with Jenny and Vega talking in their room, coming up with plans to tell their Friends and Jenny's Family that they're getting married. Eventually, they settle on a plan to tell their friends and Jenny's Family all at once. However, when Jenny attempts to make a phone call to Brad, Tuck, and Sheldon, she finds that someone cut the phone line, causing Jenny and Vega then begin to do a bit of detective work to find who this mysterious Phone Line-Cutter is. The clues that Jenny and Vega find are Nuts and Seeds, a bit of Cheese, and some Black Rat fur. Quickly putting two and two together, Jenny realizes that Vladimir, her mother's old Lab-Rat, has returned once again to torment the Wakeman family. Jenny then exits the room to inform her mom and Brother, Metal Sonic, who are both shocked to learn about this. Nora then Grabs the Rat Trapper 9000 from her closet, only to find that Vladimir had damaged it to the point that it was inoperable. Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Vega team up to put a stop to Vladimir's plans and set off to locate him. After a long search throughout the house that consisted of asking the Previous XJ models (XJ's 1-8) and Metal Sonic's Previous Models (Robo Sonic, Silver Sonic, and Mecha Sonic), scanning the walls of the Wakeman household, and looking in every room, The Original First 3 members of team robot discover that Vladimir has taken up his old hiding place inside of Jenny's TV, along with his fellow lab-rat comrades. After that is said and Done, Metal Sonic coaxes Vladimir and his Lab-rat Comrades into a cage with some grains, a bit of lunch meat, some cheese, seeds, and a nut here and there, before closing the cage on them and setting up a basic shock system with a solar charged battery that can run at night. After this Vega and Jenny get everyone together, that are their friends at least, including the crust cousins, Shard, and MJ-9, they finally tell everyone about the engagement.

Everyone gives Jenny and Vega their support, including Sheldon and the Crust Cousins as the Episode ends.

Trivia & Fun Facts:

1. Metal Sonic breaks the fourth wall and references Cinema Sins when he says, "Vladimir would be good at Cartoon Sins."
2. If this were a real episode, this would make Jenny and Vega the first Gay Couple in Nickelodeon history, as it would've come out before the Loud house.
3. When Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Vega try to ask XJ's 1-8 and Metal Sonic's Previous Counterparts if they'd seen any rats recently, XJ's 1-8 and Metal Sonic's Previous Counterparts are all playing another game of Robo-Poker.
4. This is the 2nd official instance; since the Season 3 Mini-Sode, Cluster Prime Time Arrival; that the Original 3 Members of Team Robot, Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Vega are all together as a Team without Melody or Misty.
5. In the Basement, we can clearly see Metal Sonic and Jenny's old Communicators, the ones that were removed at the end of Disastrous Consequences and Call Hating in season 1.
6. Vega doesn't want to tell her mom, Vexus, about her and Jenny's Engagement and/or wedding, nor invite her, because she, as well as all of us, know how she'd react.
7. Vladimir can't be seen in the cage when it's in the background and can be seen sneaking away in the Background of the Final Scene, setting up his return in later episodes, and implies that he managed to escape.
8. The title of the Episode references the Iconic wedding phrase, "Speak now or Forever hold your Peace." spoken by the Priest during weddings.
9. Jenny and Vega already have plans to have Vanny, their daughter from the 2 Movies, in this Episode, as seen by their papers.
10. Directly coinciding with #9.), Among the papers on Jenny and Vega's desk, you can see some blueprints in the making for their daughter, that we've heard the voice of in the 2 Movie Stories thus far, Vanny Wakeman.