Part 11: Season 3 Mini-sode, Cluster Prime Time Arrival

The scene appears after the Intro as we see Vega and Jenny waiting for metal Sonic out in the backyard.
Vega: So, this is where the "Ring portal" You mentioned appeared?
Jenny Wakeman: Yeah, and it's where I met Metal, of course he's changed a lot since then.
Metal Sonic: Like you wouldn't believe.
Metal Sonic and Vega look towards the back door and see Metal Sonic as he approaches them with his new design.
Jenny Wakeman: WOAH!!! METAL YOU LOOK WICKED~!!!
Vega: Yeah~!
Metal Sonic rubs the underside of his new muzzle's cone shaped nose.
Metal Sonic: Thanks Jenny, thanks Vega~!
Jenny smiles as she looks at Metal.
Jenny Wakeman: So, Metal, what can you do~?
Metal Sonic snickers as he summons an electric shield around himself.
Jenny Wakeman and Vega: WOAH~!!!
Metal Sonic chuckles.
Metal Sonic: It's pretty Cool right~?
Vega: Yeah; Now, how about you come closer?

Jenny Wakeman: Yeah, we want to touch it~!
Metal Sonic: That's ill-advised but oh-... kay?
Metal Sonic tries to move but seems to be stuck in place.
Jenny Wakeman: Um, Metal, why aren't you moving?
Metal Sonic: (Struggling) I'm-... GAH!!! I'm trying!
Metal Sonic struggles to move.
Jenny Wakeman: Why aren't you moving Metal...?
Metal Sonic begins to look up.
Metal Sonic: For some reason I just can't seem to move right no-o-o-o-o-o-oh great and powerful wizard god of mobius...
Metal Sonic's eyes shrink as Jenny and Vega both look up.
Jenny Wakeman: What's wrong metal?
Vega: Yeah, Metal, what's-~?
Vega and Jenny Wakeman's jaws drop as they look up and see Cluster Prime close to the earth and stop in the Goldy locks zone of their Solar System's orbit as Metal Sonic looks up in shocked horror, the electric shield dissipating.
Metal Sonic: I'm so dead, aren't I?
Jenny looks at metal while Vega still looks up at Cluster prime in pure shock.
Jenny Wakeman: Hopefully not...
Vega: But... I'd say so... unfortunately.
Metal Sonic: Well... Bot.

Trivia and Fun Facts:

1. The only reason it was so quick is because multiple bolts that belonged to Metal Sonic were trapped on Cluster Prime, causing it to get pulled with the Bolt due to its, mostly, damage proof floor, specifically in its main city.
2. One Bolt that belongs to Metal can get pulled slowly, but the greater the number of bolts there is and/or are, the faster they all get pulled.
3. This is incredibly similar to Sonic CD's opening, in which Dr. Eggman and/or Robotnik chains Little Planet to Mobius, except for the fact that A. it's on accident; B. it's surprising to everyone; and C. Cluster Prime doesn't get pulled into Earth's atmosphere, as the bolts finally fly off of cluster prime and down to earth, landing in random locations around the earth.
4. Metal Sonic saying, "-no-o-o-o-o-o-oh great and powerful wizard god of Mobius..." after realizing that Cluster Prime got Pulled into the Milky Way Galaxy, is a triple, technically pentuple, reference.
4a. God of Mobius is a reference to Chaos, as well as Dark Gia and Light Gia, and Mobius himself/herself.
4b. The "Great and Powerful Wizard" part of what Metal Sonic says is an obvious reference to the Wizard of Oz's line, "Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz."
4c. "Great and Powerful Wizard God of Mobius..." is a reference to the fact that, in Sonic's World, and/or on Mobius, Mobians that are anthropomorphic animals typically say, "Oh great Mobius," when their shocked, tired, irritated, surprised, scared, worried, and/or all of the aforementioned things at once

5. It's later revealed that Cluster Prime's Sun was a red Giant ready to go Super Nova, so it's actually a good thing that Metal Sonic did this. Also, you can't be mad at the view.
6. The Moons of Cluster Prime got pulled with it.
7. Cluster Prime is about 5-10 Light Minutes away from earth, which is short enough to the point where it's visible, but long enough to the point where it doesn't Friday Night Funk up the Earth's tides in a way that could cause an apocalypse of any size, shape, form, or all 3 of the aforementioned.