Part 17: Episode 13C, Turncoats, The new Script

The scene fades onto the invention Convention and pans through multiple shots of people looking at inventions, panning past many different inventions, before panning to Dr. Mogg.
Dr. Mogg: You won't overshadow me at this convention Wakeman. My invention eliminates shadows.
The Camera pans over to Metal Sonic and Nora Wakeman, both leaning on something, next to one another.
Metal Sonic: Dr. Mogg's invention is a fantastic introduction into our mother, Dr. Nora Wakeman's, latest invention.
The Scene pans back to reveal a massive, snake like-robot, with human-like teeth, which is what Metal Sonic and Nora have both been leaning against, and Jenny walks into frame places a Trash Can down in front of the robot, her eyes closed, and a smug smile look on her face.
Nora Wakeman: A way to dispose of useless trash~!
Jenny, Metal Sonic, and Nora, all step back from the Robot as Nora pulls out a remote control from her hammer-space.
Nora: Now, observe how quickly my machine eats this trashcan~!
Nora pushes a button on the remote, only for the Garbage Consuming Robot to not turn on, let alone respond, as everyone looks on in sudden confusion, Metal Sonic being the most confused.
Metal Sonic: Well, that's odd, it worked just fine earlier this morning...
Nora presses the same button on the remote a good couple more times, only for the machine to just barely move, causing Nora to get incredibly angry.
Nora: OH, COME ON!!!
Nora slams her fist down on the remote, causing the Garbage Consuming Robot to, very suddenly, activate and go berserk.
Metal Sonic: GREAT CHAOTIC MOBIUS!!!
Nora starts rapidly pressing the off button on the remote as the garbage eating robot starts eating many things.
Jenny Wakeman: TURN IT OFF!!! TURN IT OFF!!!
Nora: I'M TRYING TO XJ-!!!
The Robot suddenly eats Nora and begins to go on a rampage.
Metal Sonic and Jenny Wakeman: MOM!!!
Metal Sonic starts chasing after the Robot and manages to get in front of it as he quickly readies a Chest Laser.
Metal Sonic: ALRIGHT FOLKS, STAND BACK; I'M A PROFESSIONAL!!!
Jenny runs up to Metal, grabs him, and pulls him upwards as the laser fires, allowing the Garbage Consuming robot to dodge the attack and continue destroying the convention.
Metal Sonic: JENNY, WHAT THE BOT???!!! HELP ME BLAST THAT THING TO LITTLE PLANET, WILL YOU???!!!
Jenny Wakeman: BUT WHAT ABOUT MOM???!!!

Metal Sonic: JENNY, MOM WILL BE FINE, NOW FIRE ON THAT THING!!!
Jenny lets out a Sigh as she summons two blaster rifles from her arms.
Jenny Wakeman: Fine...
Jenny begins blasting the robot to smithereens, or at least trying to, as it dodges all of the attacks. Metal begins to run after the robot as it goes underground after eating Dr. Mobb's invention. Metal Sonic uses his comms to contact Nora as she's inside of the Garbage consuiming robo, after a while of Pure Madness, as he climbs onto the Garbage Consuming Robot's back.
Metal Sonic: Mom!!!
Nora: METAL SONIC, WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!!!???
The garbage consuming robot does a sonic-like spin as it plows through a couple of inventions.
Metal Sonic: THIS THING IS SURPRISINGLY AGILE AND FAST GIVEN IT'S CONSIDERABLE SIZE!!!
Metal Sonic notices a panel.
Metal Sonic: WAIT, ISN'T THERE A MANUAL OVERRIDE ON THIS THING'S BACK?!
Nora: Yes, why?
Metal Sonic climbs up to the panel over the Garbage Consuming Robot's manual override.
Metal Sonic: WOULD THE THING TURN OFF IF I RIPPED ALL OF THE WIRES OUT?!
Nora Wakeman thinks for a second.
Nora: Yes, it would.
Metal Sonic nods.
Metal Sonic: Copy that!
Metal Sonic turns off the comms, rips off the panel covering the manual override, and then grabs all of the wires.
Metal Sonic: OK LITTLE BRO, I'M PUTTING YOU IN TIME OUT!!!
Metal Sonic forces the Machine to shut down by ripping its manual override's wires out. As the Machine shuts down, it sings "Daisy Bell." Nora then climbs out of the Machine's mouth as Metal Sonic opens it.
Metal Sonic: Ok, what in Mobius' name just happened...?!
Nora looks at Metal and Jenny.
Nora: Well-...
Before Nora can start answering the question... her, Jenny, and Metal all start to get pelted by tomatoes. Metal Sonic catches one of them and throws it back at Dr. Mobb.
Dr. Mobb: YOU'RE INVENTION ATE MINE NORA!!!
Metal sonic looks at Dr. Mobb, unamused.
Metal Sonic: Well, at least it still did its job then.
Metal Sonic, Jenny, and Nora all take off.
Nora: That was so Embarrassing, no one's ever thrown tomatoes at me before.
Metal Sonic sighs calmly.
Metal Sonic: Well, we better start to clean up when we get home, because Jenny and I's sleepover with Team Robot is today.
Jenny Wakeman: OH BOT, I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY!!!
The screen fades to Black as Nora nods. The scene returns as Metal Sonic and Jenny open the door to see Vega and Melody smiling.
Vega Vexus: Hey Jen, hey Metal~!