Awakening

I felt my body seem to float.  I opened my eyes I saw that I was in a sort of enlarged science tube.
The tube was filled a golden orange substance I looked outside of the tube and I saw another tube with what looked like a skeleton in a tube next to me.  I looked infront of the tube where I saw a desk with a skeleton dressed like a scientist.  'Wait-what.  Oh my god their literally dead.' I jolted at the realization. My foot hit the glass as well as both of my elbows causing a muffled clank.  I watched as the skeleton jolted up.  He looked at me in amazement.  He than spoke but was garbled from the thick substance and layer of glass that was between the two of us.  I could barely make out what he said as he approached me except for a few words.  Matured, faster, expected and weeks.  I watched as he typed in something on what looked like a small control panel from an old sci-fi movie the ones that look like there sitting on a pedestal.  The substance leaked out into a sort of drain.  At this my feet hit the floor causing me to lean against the wall for support and for me to look down.  I'm. A. Skeleton.  I'm actually a bonehead now.  I heard the Skeleton scientist laughing at me so I looked up at him.  This caused me to notice how tall he was. I tried to stop leaning against the wall so I could get revenge but I just fell on my now non-existent butt.  This cause him to laugh even louder.  "You definitely have some personality.  Not sure what kind but personality, none the less." With that the Skeleton picked me up.  He started walking away but I adjusted myself so I could see the other tube with the other skeleton in it.  The scientist skeleton must have noticed that as he stopped walking and walked back to the room.  He put me down on a chair and logged onto an computer.  It looked advanced and complicated, but it wasn't my main focus.  I tested the chair to see if it was one of those spinny office chairs with wheels.  It was.  I may not be able to stand or walk but I have enough control over my legs to wheel around on this chair.  I quickly and somehow quietly wheeled over towards the other skeleton.  I wheeled my way around studying the other skeletons appearance.  There where similarities yet also differences compared to the human skeleton.    The scientist skeleton also has many differences.  The main one besides hight was the hands.  All of his hand bones were fused together completely it looked like those holes he has in his hands might have been a cause for that to occur.  I looked at my own hands they didn't have that either.  Oh God I'm gonna have to talk aren't I.  I took a deep breath to mentally ready myself before I spoke "Hey ummm..." The science skeleton whirled around looking shocked.  He remained quiet however. "What's going on? What's your name?" Those were the only two questions I could ask yet a million more raced in my head 'why am I a skeleton? where am I? what happened to me? did I die?'. The science skeleton got up and walked over to me "you just talked." He stated in a flabbergasted tone. I nodded my head or skull.  He was quite for a uncomfortable amount of time before he responded "Well my name is Gaster and hmmm how do I put this..." I imagined all of the different things he could say before he continued "Your in my laboratory where I tried to continue my species and you and your brother are the results." I was pretty shook but I shook it of I need more information about "continue my species" as well as this brother figure so I continued to look at him.  Gaster must have figured out what I meant by looking at him.  "You and your brother were engineered here by me.  I kept the project a secret as I'm not sure how the king would react.  It gets lonely being the only skeleton left. *Sigh* you, your brother when he's fully developed and I will be the only skeletons.  A happy little house hold.  Through not without problems.  Your brother, Papyrus will develop seeing problems at a young age.  You, yourself Comic have a weak soul and body.  I myself am half blind heh I guess Papyrus must have gotten seeing problems from me despite being half blind from injury." He paused "We'll probably stay here for awhile so we wait for your brother and you to fully get used to life.". I decided to talk again as a major question crossed my mind.  "Hey, umm since you created me and my brother does that make you my dad?". At the mention Gaster froze in shock.  He was like that for a few seconds before a smile crossed his face "I guess so.  I never actually thought of it like that.  I just didn't want to feel alone."