The crual queen

I was writing about yesterday in my journal, it was mainly about how the owner of a restaurant/bar ran out of magic and his body had started to burn his soul. I had never even met the guy but even I felt horrible for him. I could hear his screams from my room. I got up and put away the journal as Papyrus entered my room. "Sans, Queen Undyne has requested your presence. I'm not sure what it's about as she didn't tell me. But she was definitely furious so be careful." I nodded my head and hugged my brother before teleporting. I appeared in the throne room. It wasn't nearly as beautiful as it was when I saw it the first time. All the plants had been removed and the floor was being replaced. I looked at the new menacing throne and saw Undyne sitting looking annoyed at me. I bowed to Undyne and started to sign when Undyne spoke "I know you can talk so speak!" I nodded my head and verbalized "Yes, my Queen." Undyne looked annoyed still when she spoke "So, Sans, a little birdy told me that a skeletons eye hold power, enough to help power the core.". I froze, sure skeleton eyes hold some power naturally but not nearly enough to constantly power the core! Maybe few second bursts every couple of days of weeks if at all! Plus there ment to channel power. I than shook my head and spoke "No, a skeleton eye isn't a good power source on the scale of the core. It's natural power is like a self recharging battery. It takes days or even weeks to recharge it by some reason it gets used up. Plus it's supposed to channel and strengthen magic that is already there. Plus if used on the core it would likely explode if even an eighth of the power the core produces where to go through it!" I shook my head in disbelief before I spoke again and turned away to leave "I have to go, my brother is probably even more worried, I have work and I need to help my brother scavenge the forest for anything edible. <<Crazy lady.>>". I had only taken a few steps when something hit my head knocking me to the ground. Searing pain shot through my body as I felt ice cold air rush into my skull and one of my eyes went dark and I felt something hot drip down my head. The hot stuff dripped into my eye and red hot blood partially obscured my remaining vision. I waited on the ground for a few seconds expecting death when I noticed something, the familiar darkness never came. I got up surprised and looked at Undyne then left as I pulled my hood over my head. I walked home for several hours, during that time the pain went from searing pain to a uncomfortable throb. On my walk home I decided to stop by trash dump I ended up grabbing a near identical jacket with a very very fluffy hood before continuing on my way home. Once I reached snowdin I saw people who where staring at me. The mayor walked up and spoke to me "Ummm... Sir I've seen you around town I believe your Papyrus's brother and I have to ask. Are you okay?" I quickly signed and saw a confused expression cross the mayor's face and he spoke "Oh I'm afraid I don't know sign... I get that we're practically at your house but do you mind if I join you to make sure you get home okay?". I nodded my head and continued walking home less than a minute passed until I reached home. I entered my home and waved goodbye to mayor guy. I turned around and walked to the incredibly tall sink in the kitchen and grabbed some bandages and bandaged my skull. I than headed up to my room deciding against using magic as I'm pretty sure that my eye is cracked, I'm honestly not sure what would happen and I honestly don't really wanna know. Once I entered my room I was ambushed by my brother picking me up and squeezing the daylight out of me.  "Sans are you okay?!?  Did Undyne do anything!"  I started tapping on my brother's battle body in morse code to tell him to put me down and I'll sign.  My brother compiled and I immediately started to sign *Undyne attacked me as I refused to give her my working eye to help power the core, despite telling her what could happen.  She just didn't care.*. Papyrus looked extremely worried and spoke in a frantic manner "Is that why your eye looks different?  Is there any other damage!  Should I go so you can sleep, as I know it helps with healing!  Wait you have insomnia! Should I read you a bed time story like you do with me?" I laughed at this and signed *Yeah I'm going to sleep.  You can hang around if you want to.* Papyrus nodded his head so fast I was almost surprised his head didn't pop off.  I headed to bed and collapsed not even bothering to to get under the comforter.  I smiled as I fell asleep.  For once I could actually sleep.
Time skip
I groggily opened my eyes and turned to find my brother nervous cleaning my room.  I got up feeling more awake and got out of bed.  I turned to my brother or where he was as he had left the room.  A second passed before I heard him descending the stairs at his normal pace.  I decided to follow and followed him.  I watched as he grabbed some water from the sink.  How it still works is a mystery to me.  He than grabbed some more bandages before turning towards me and speaking.  <<You bled though the bandages so I have to change them, oh the jacket you brought with you is in the dryer.>>. I smiled at this than frowned and signed in wingdings *<<Thanks bro, but warning the injury is pretty bad.>>* My brother smiled clearly trying to cheer the both of us up and spoke "A injury can easily be treated by the great Papyrus!" I laughed at this and took the bandages off.