The revolution

<<Wingdings>>
*signing*
"Talking"
'Text'
^morse^
Sans pov
I looked at the news on my phone. How could this possibly happen? 'Beloved King Asgore killed by human!' I considered him a close friend and beside my Bro he was the only other person who remembered ______. "Sans! Did you see the news about King Fluffybuns!?!"  I took a breath and spoke "Yes...I did." and I wish I didn't.  I wish it was a lie. 

Tomorrow would be a day of morning.  I still remember the last one.  I pulled the covers around myself and used my magic to build a pillow fort around myself.  Let this just be a dream. 

Maybe I could remember my old life...I rarely did so.  I hope Cristy, June and Gramps are okay.  I hope someone remembered them.  They probably wouldn't really miss me as they are cats.  I closed my eyes as a question appeared in my head...Are there house cats in the underground?

Unfortunately I fell asleep immediately afterwards.  I opened my eyes because I heard my phone vibrating like crazy.  I saw that I forgot to plug in my phone.  Also some more MTT breaking news.  This better not be about The Mettaton movie 8 again.

I looked at my phone and saw the news 'Missing Queen Torial returned to throne and declared humans as friends!' What.  I haven't seen her for almost a decade! 

I got out of bed and teleported to judgement hall.  The golden light entered threw the windows and filled the room with light.  I have always loved the hall, but that's not why I'm here.  I walked into the throne room once again in 24 hours.  I looked around and saw that Queen Torial had switched the thrones. 

I cleared my throat preparing to speak catching the Queen's attention "Greetings, Queen Torial.  It is nice to see you again though unfortunate due to your ex husband's death." She turned around and spoke "It is nice to see you again too Sans, though I do ask why are you here?"

I nodded my head and signed *Whenever the throne changes hands it is imperative that the Judge introduces them self.* Torial nodded her head before she spoke "I don't fully understand so I ask is this about the judge?" I nodded my head and Torial spoke "So do you know who they are as the old Judge had passed away 11 years ago. Or did Asgore not replace him?" I nodded my head. "Oh he did, who are they?" I pointed at myself and smiled widely. Torial laughed "What a happy coincidence!  You are dismissed."

I nodded my head and teleported off to my living room.  Hopefully nothing will end up going wrong.  I walked around the lower level of the house not finding Papyrus so I did the next best thing.  I banged my fist on the wall next to the stairs.  Papyrus opened the door and ran down nearly barreling into me.  "Hello Sans!  Did you hear about the newer news about the old Queen?" I nodded my head *Yeah just checked on her a few minutes ago.*. I went to the kitchen made the Spanish hot chocolate than left to the couch and watched some hidden killers of human history on Monstertube.

Two weeks later

I was searching up if pet house cats were in the underground. They weren't. I felt my phone vibrate like crazy.  At the same time Papyrus ran straight into the house forgetting to even close the door it definitely didn't help he was shouting in a mix of all caps wingdings and normal speech.  <<SANS>> "Undyne is planning" <<TO TAKE OVER>> "the" <<UNDERGROUND!!!>> "she's going NOW!!! <<WHAT DO I DO!>>.

It took me a second to process what he said but when I did I jumped off the couch finding myself entangled in a blanket and unable to shortcut due to my lack of mobility.  Papyrus was too panicky to help as someone who he considered his best friend being a traitor.  After a few minutes I managed to get untangled and dashed out of the house heading towards the capital. 

I was only in waterfall is when I saw Queen Torial running past.  Her clothes were torn and she was bleeding.  I summoned a wall of bones and several Gaster blasters.  This scared the guards chasing her.  I watched as they fled before I turned around and saw she was gone.  I ran to snowdin and managed to chase her as I found her paw prints. 

I fallowed her as fast as I could for two hours managing to keep pace.  Even nearly catching up as she opened the forest door and slammed it closed behind her.  I loudly banged on the door and decided to vocalize "Queen Torial!"  "Sans?"  I scratched at the door until the queen opened the door.

"Hello Sans, why are you here?" *Papyrus told me what happened. I managed to get those bad guards. Everything will probably sort everything out over a few weeks. Undyne has no experience whatsoever as Queen. People will see this and have you as the proper queen.*

Torial looked confused before she spoke "I'm sorry, I don't really understand you. I never properly learned sign." I started pacing back and forth as I tapped on my jaw. Wait taping. Morse! I dashed over to the door and started taping in morse. ^Do you understand?^ Torial looked concerned before she spoke "Why are you tapping on the door?"

I sighed and shook my head. Wait- don't I have volumes 1-10 of fluent sign? I teleported away and grabbed the books finding none were missing. I teleported away to the door which was still open with a confused Torial in the frame. I handed Torial the ten textbook sized sign language books. When the weight was transferred to her she let out a surprised gasp as this.  She looked at the cover and spoke "How to speak fluent sign language vol 10? You want me to learn sign?  That's ...actually a great idea!  I'll speak to you soon!"  Torial closed the door and I teleported to my house.