The plan

I got up eventually and looked at the time on a random clock Papyrus always kept under the couch. I'm honestly not sure why. Probably because we have no other clocks in the house. It is 12:43. I looked out of the window after crawling off of the couch. I immediately looked away as the light was flashing rapidly. I looked at the stair case remembering the creeky areas and realizing it was probably pretty late. I opened the door and saw Papyrus playing with one of his action figures. The paint was fading and was chipping in some places. I sighed and walked over [Heya Paps.] I clapped. Papyrus looked at me as he got up hitting his head on the ceiling before leaning again. "Did the flash storm wake you up?" [No, I just woke up on my own.] I stompped out. "I still wonder why they happen." I nodded before stomping out [Same here, it's not like we hear anything from the lab anymore. Ever since Alphys disappeared at least.] Papyrus nodded his head and spoke as he walked over to his way to small race car bed. "I wish Mettaton would appear on TV again."  I nodded my head and clapped my response [Yeah, it wasn't even his fault for what happened.]. Papyrus looked sad before he spoke "I especially feel bad for Grillby.  Ever since Undyne became queen everything's gone wrong for him." I nodded before clapping my response [Yeah, do you want to talk about the plan.] Papyrus looked at me his eyes widened <<Do you think Aliza might be the one we need?>> I nodded my head and looked at Papyrus who looked confused before talking <<Did you nod? The dark spot moved.>>   [Yeah. If Aliza doesn't get killed and doesn't kill I'll bring her to Undyne as a destruction.].  Papyrus nodded before speaking again <<I've heard that humans need more food than normal monsters do to survive, Sans, you know more about humans.  How much more food do they need.>> I sighed before I replied [Yes humans can't go longer than 21 days before their body does irreversible damage by starting to digest vital organs.  It is preferable that they eat at least one large meal a day with two smaller meals.  I know that by now Aliza has gone at least two days without food.]. Papyrus looked surprised before he spoke <<It's already fairly late, I know I haven't asked in awhile but would you read the one hundred and one different puzzle designs book?>>. I nodded my head as I got up off the bed dragged out the stool I normally sat on for this.  It looked half rotten and if I wasn't a starving skeleton it probably would have collapsed.  I than headed towards the bookshelf and grabbed the book.  I walked back and sat down on the stool and nearly jumped off when it creaked.  I opened the book and started to stomp on the floor the first puzzle as Papyrus closed his eyes and whispered along.  Knowing that he had memorized it back when his eyes were better.  He was probably checking to see if he didn't remember something right.

Two hour time skip

I closed the book and looked at my brother.  He had fallen asleep.  I sighed as I got up pulled away the stool so we don't risk anyone falling over it.  We don't have enough magic to properly heal and survive.  I than walked over towards the bookshelf and put away one hundred and one puzzle designs.  After that I turned off the lights and walked into my room.  I could immediately tell someone was there.  I went on my tippy toes and my jacket fluff fluffed itself up.  I stalked around the room checking each and every nook and cranny until I checked under the bed.  It's just Aliza.  I grabbed the nuts and berries checking the container and counting each of the nuts and berries.  Honestly I should have done that earlier.  I walked downstairs and put away the container before heading back upstairs.  I checked underneath the bed and saw that she was still asleep.  Being a deep sleeper could get you killed.  I picked up Aliza and placed her on top of the bed.  It's already about three and I probably wouldn't have been able to get anymore sleep to begin with so soon after waking up.  I went over to my desk and sat down before putting another entry.  This time in Wingdings.  I haven't written in Wingdings in awhile and my hand writing was never the best.

<<Paps and I think that Aliza might be the bait we need.  We're planning to go in a week.  Papyrus will act as a destruction for the guard, pretending to go mad from hunger or a concerned citizen for something.  Aliza and I will seek past into the castle where Aliza will "accidentally" reveal herself.  Undyne will be destructed by a human allowing me to seek up behind her and... Kill her.  I wish there was a violence free way.  I know Undyne is a horrible unstable person who is unfit to rule but no one deserves to die.>>.

I than tore out a page and quickly wrote down a message for Aliza.

Come down once you're awake.  I know your hungry.

I placed the page by her head and walked out of the room turning off the lights, closing the door behind me.  I walked down stairs and lied down on the couch.  I closed my eyes and started to think.  What are all the bad things that could go wrong with the plan and how can I counter them.  I quickly came up with a list.

1. My magic is unpredictable, so I should kill Undyne with a weapon.  Maybe an axe?

2. People seeing Aliza and trying to kill her.  Maybe I could hide her?  Aliza is unusually small for a child her age, so I could hide her in my ribcage or descise her.  We don't have any makeup though...or body paint.

3. Papyrus being caught.  He's fast and smart.  Hopefully he knows the underground well enough to keep them preoccupied.

4. Getting Torial after it's done.  Hopefully she won't change her mind plus we can reconvince her.

5. Aliza killing someone.  We'll leave her alone in the forest close to snowdin.  If the dogs wouldn't get her someone else would.