The visit

I crawled out of bed and made my way down stairs and towards my station when I saw Papyrus and Aliza chatting away.  I knocked on the wall grabbing both of their attention.  I than clapped out what I wanted to say than banged on the wall.  [Hey Paps, how's the kid been?  Did you find the food in the kitchen] Aliza looked confused when Papyrus responded "Oh yes I did, it should be enough for about a month or two, hopefully the human can go awhile without food." Aliza nodded clearly happy that she wasn't on the menu.  Well for the two of us at least.  [If I remember correctly a human can go 21 days before starving, so about a month. But humans like to eat at least once a day.  Hopefully we can keep her hidden, at least until the plan.] Papyrus nodded his head and got up "Come on small Human!  Follow me the great Papyrus!  Aliza smiled, quickly getting up and following Papyrus.  I silently laughed to myself at this.  I decided to follow there antics as no one ever checked to see if anyone was at the sentry station.  So I can take any amount of time and still get paid.  Wish I could do that in my past life.  I watched as Papyrus ran back into the house and yelled in Wingdings <<Sans, Undyne is coming!>>. I immediately froze.  I ran over to Aliza picking up her small frame with relative ease.  I ran to my room and shoughed her under my bed.  I than left the room and grabbed the nuts and berries from the fridge and made my way back to my room where I handed them to Aliza and signed *Stay, don't eat* Aliza nodded her head and I ran out.  Papyrus was gone, probably headed towards his station or to warn the rest of Snowdin.  I poked my head out of the still open door.  I looked around and Undyne is standing near the tree.  I ran off quickly passing Grillby's and slide under the little entrance to the igloo short cut.  I immediately fell through the floor trap thing and hit my foot on the ladder.  I watched as the snow somehow remade the floor above me.  I sat down on the slippery ice floor forming the tunnel.  I put my hand on the bottom and pushed myself forward.  I watched as the tunnel ran past before I collided uncontrollably into the landing snow bank, or landingbank as most people call it.  I reached out and grabbed the ladder to climb up.  Which I quickly did.  I poked my head out of the igloo and saw that Papyrus was destructing Undyne.  Perfect.  I got out and RAN like my life depended on it. Because I'm pretty sure it does.  I quickly reached my station and sat down in the chair.  I quickly relaxed and thanked my stars that one it's to cold to sweat and skeletons rarely do anyways.  I sat glaring at anything that moved, while looking half asleep.  Eventually Papyrus ran over looking worried.  I seemed to get up and looked at him.  [What's wrong? Is Undyne still here?] Papyrus nodded and spoke "Yes, she is still here.  She wants everyone in town square!" I got up and started running.  Papyrus followed and quickly took the lead due to his longer legs and the fact I'm just a slow runner.  The two of us quickly reached town square.  It was only really marked by Grillby's and the long dead tree.  I stood between the mayor and Papyrus.  I saw several monsters gawking at my head, even the mayor was.  The only people who weren't was Papyrus and the 'Queen'.  As soon as she saw me she sneered and made a beeline to me.  "EVERYONE SILENCE! Sans tell me how things have been going in this rinky dink town." I nodded my head and was just about to talk when the mayor spoke "He can't! He's never spoken! Not since I've met him not since he moved he-" "I can talk." I interrupted.  The mayor took a step back and the forced silence turned shocked.  Feeling all those eyes on me made me freeze, each of them waiting impatiently for me to talk, each of them boring into me, each one like a hot knife preparing to strike.  I breathed in than exhaled before trying to talk "Well th-things h-have been- been getting worse.  E-ev-everyone's re-really hun-hungry." I hid behind Papyrus as everyone even Undyne seemed to realize that I can't talk very well infront of people.  Papyrus seemed more surprised than everyone else.  Undyne smiled and spoke "Give me more details, particularly about why no humans have fallen in almost a decade?" Everyone looked at me.  Papyrus seemed to realize that I was scared and spoke "Undyne please don't, Sans doesn't like talking in general, let alone infront of a crowd.  Please just go to someone else." Undyne looked even angryer, is that even a word? "Well than, how should I punish the coward who could have saved the underground.  All he needed to do was give me his eye!" A dark look crossed Papyrus's face as all the townsfolk froze.  Papyrus than spoke in a low and dangerous voice "Undyne, are you the one who broke my brother's skull? The one who cracked his eye? HE CAN'T SAFELY USE MAGIC ANYMORE!" Undyne scoffed before she spoke in a annoyed and angered tone "Of course I did, after all a SKELETONS EYE COULD FIX THE CORE!" Papyrus froze his magic flaring dangerously. "So you broke my brother's skull, broke his eye and removed his ability to safely use magic... ALL BECAUSE SKELETONS HAVE A SMALL MAGIC STORAGE THAT CAN'T EVEN POWER THE CORE IN THEIR EYE, WHICH THEY USE TO CONTROL THEIR FUDGING MAGIC!!!". Papyrus turned away and spoke again before summoning a wall of bones "You know what I can't handle this bull crap.  I going home...Sans are you coming to?" I nodded my head and happily followed, eager to get away from Undyne and the people.  I heard several of the bones crack as Undyne punched them, hardly.  I quickly sped up and the two of us reached the house and I took the couch and Papyrus sat down next to me.  "Sans, I get why you want Undyne off the throne.  I thought it was just the core.  But someone who would do that to their own subject who just wants to help, isn't a good leader." I nodded my head and went to sleep on the couch as Papyrus left.
————————
Sorry for the late update.  I'm working on four-five maybe fanfictions and I just didn't have a lot of time due to things going on in my life.