The purple soul

Few year time skip
I made my way out of bed making a mental note that I should replace my mattress.  I quickly headed down stairs and Papyrus quickly came into view.  "Good morning!" I smiled and replied [good as I can, you?] Papyrus nodded "I have a strong feeling that we'll be capturing a human today!" After that the two of us headed towards the forest like every day.  Papyrus is right we are due for another human it's early summer so one human tends to fall about every week or so, sometimes multiple.  It's nice to converse with humans to see how different it is.  I passed my station as per usual and reached the door.  I heard something behind the door and listened.  I heard the taping of hard souled shoes and screaming as well as Torial "Don't leave me! It's so dangerous out there and I'm so lonely." Well at that point I remembered and old promise.  But why dress shoes though?  Oh well.  I called forth some of the little magic I had left and sommoned razor sharp bones and forced them out of the ground.  I heard a piercing scream.  The second after the scream ended the world went dark for a split second and I was standing about a foot away from the door I walked back to where I was.  I put my nonexistent ear to the door and heard the same sounds.  The dress shoes running towards the door.  This time however I didn't wonder why it was dress shoes spastically and sent the attack under the door.  This time however I heard crying and Torial spoke as I unsuommoned the attack.  "Please promise me that I won't die here.". I heard Torial and dress shoes walk over towards the door and I hid behind the bushes as I always did when someone left the ruins.  The door opened the stone door let out a moan and a meek human girl left the ruins.  She almost looked like the bad human.  But very different.  Dress shoes was smaller, thiner and different hair color as well as some other things.  At first I thought her hair was black than she walked in to one of the few working overhead lights and turns out, she just has very dark brown hair.  She quickly made her way towards my station when I figured I should introduce myself.  I walked out from the bushes and started to follow her.  I looked in the distance and I saw my brother.  I tapped on Dress shoes shoulder and she whipped around but I had already moved infront if her.  Jeez she's short, she looks to be about seven too.  Dress shoes turned back around and walked right into me.  How did she not notice me?  The girl immediately backtracked and looked at me frozen in fear.  "Wh-who are you! Wh-what d-do you want with me!" I took a step back and showed my hands as if to say I mean no harm, which I don't.  "You don't want to hurt me?" Dress shoes spoke in a questioning tone.  I shook my head and the girl seemed to be at ease.  Maybe I could ask her name? Hopefully she knows sign *What's your name?* She looked confused before she replied "I'm not sure what you said but is that sign?" I quickly nodded my head before she spoke again "well I'm sure you where asking some basic information." I nodded my head and dress shoes continued. "Well, my name is Aliza and my favorite color is purple.". I smiled and signed my name.  I looked at Aliza and realized my mistake.  I ran over to my station and pointed at where I had carved my name several years prior.  I tapped the area and Aliza followed.  She looked and spoke "Saus- wait no no it's Sans.  S-sorry it's upside down for me.". Yeah easy mistake.  I looked and Papyrus had definitely noticed Aliza.  He has very very sharp hearing.  He quickly and silently reached us.  Aliza realesed that I was staring at something and turned around.  Papyrus spoke first "Hello! Small human! It is very dangerous for you here!  Oh, Sans there you are!" [Yup!] Aliza got confused and asked a question "Is Sans mute?" Papyrus looked in her direction and answered "No, he just hates talking." [Hey! I don't hate talking] "I didn't hear you speak for the first week of our lives!  I didn't even know your name until Dad told me!" [Okay maybe a little.] Papyrus looked at me in the same really face my past life's parents used to have.  Quite impressive considering it's mainly in the eyes and eyebrows.  I just gave the look right back at him.  Papyrus eventually stopped and probably would have rolled his eyes if he could.  Aliza forgotten in the background than spoke, asking yet another question "Are you two related like siblings or something?". I started to answer first [yea-] "Why of course Human, we where actually nearly twins but I'm a few weeks younger as Sans was born early." [True.] There was a pause.  Papyrus found it good enough and left... probably to recalibrate his puzzles.  Aliza than turned towards me and spoke well asked more questions "Sorry to bother you but I have so many questions." (True.) "Do you think you could teach me a few signs?" Now's a good of time as any plus she could possibly be used as a destruction.  I nodded my head and got up motioning Aliza to follow.  We made our way to dog territory as I thought Aliza several different signs like me and my brothers name before we reached the place.  I grabbed Aliza and threw her up into a tree.  I sometimes enjoy skeleton strength.  Dogamy and Dogersa appeared and started circling the tree.  I climbed up a nearby tree and signed (Don't worry I won't let you die!) She didn't notice.  Than again she wouldn't understand well she might understand die.  I jumped from tree to tree until I reached Aliza.  I made sure to stay completely out of sight I took a breath and whispered to Aliza "Don't worry, your just a destruction.  As long as you don't fall off you will be fine." I Aliza nodded and I jumped off to the next tree.  Just as I expected all the dogs swarmed Aliza's tree and I was able to go from tree to tree.  Eventually I saw the bushes and collected all the berries and nuts.  Perfect.  I made my way back up the tree and quickly returned to Aliza who was frozen in complete fear.  I put her on my back and started jumping from tree to tree as fast as I can without risking falling out of the tree.  The dogs followed for awhile but eventually gave up.  I reached the edge of the forest closest to snowdin before finally jumping down and running to the snow igloo short cut.  I quickly left the other side and ran into the house before putting Aliza down.  "Please tell me we won't have to do that again.". I shook my head no and Aliza seemed to pale despite her nearly bone white completion.  I signed to Aliza some reassurance (Not for awhile anyways I got as much as my pockets could hold and still zip.) Aliza replied "Please tell me that means not for awhile." That's true, so I nodded my head.  This seemed to comfort Aliza plus I'm tired so I signed (I'm going to sleep, I'll leave you to your own devices, just don't leave cause you might die.) Aliza looked confused until she spoke "I didn't really understand much so you're going to do something and leave me alone and I shouldn't leave?" Yup that's the just so I should put the food away.  I went to the kitchen and put the nuts and berries away in Tupperware dishes.  I than headed upstairs and went to my room.  Instead of going directly to bed I made an entry in my journal after that was done I went to bed.