Undertale

"Talking"
'Texting'
*Signing*
Four years later

Sans pov
I was standing in the tree line watching the strange purple door.  I had found it a few weeks ago when I accidentally teleported for the first time.  If only I had known about it four years ago.  Maybe Gaster would still be here.  No I must not get lost in thought again.  I suddenly heard a creaking sound.  I made my eyelights disappear I went deeper into the treeline concealing myself completely from view.  I watched as a human coated in dust walked out of the door.  I checked the human Lv 3, red soul before I pulled out my phone and sent two quick texts to Papyrus and Undyne. 

'Hey Paps, there's a human here.  I they killed some monsters as there coated in dust and Lv 3.  I think you should stay away, Don't worry I'll be safe.'

'Sentry Sans reporting a human.  Lv 3, red soul.  What do I do?'

I put my phone on vibrate and put it in my hoodie pocket.  I teleported on to a tree branch above the human.  And kept teleporting from branch to branch fallowing the dangerous human.  After a few seconds my phone vibrated twice.  Two new messages from Boss Fish sticks and Paps.  I opened the one from Undyne first.

'Don't interact with the human keep civilians away.  I'll send the guard to the location.  Thanks for reporting the human.  Keep an eye on them at all time.'

'OKAY, I'LL HEAD TO THE BLIZZARD AREA AND HELP THE GUARD FIND THE HUMAN IF NEED BE.  I'LL ONLY FIGHT THEM IF THEY MAKE IT TO THE BLIZZARD AREA.'

I nodded my head and teleported to the next tree.  The human was now at my station.  I looked down at them taking in there appearance.  They honestly look like Chara used to but vaguely.  They where slightly shorter by a few inches.  Their skin had a olive tint with freckles unlike Chara's pale completion without freckles.  There hair was a darker brown and smoother looking compared to Chara's fluffy chaotic mess of hair was like.  This human was more slender built compared to Chara but only a little.  Everything else was identical same chubby cheeks with large eyes, same well defined lips, and strong jawline they even have the same nose.  Their clothes where different but still a striped sweater was present.  It was actually kinda creepy.  I watched the human as they worked their way past my brothers puzzles.  He had activated and recalibrated each and every one of them.  Even though the human kept failing over and over they kept moving forward.  It made perfect sense why, a bright red soul is a very very determined soul.  They would probably make it out of snowdin forest in an hour or two.  A report on a human child with Lv had already made it's way through the underground.  I watched as the guard started to appear in pairs or all alone.  Each of them were pacifed. However Undyne never appeared.  Eventually the human made their way out of the forest.  The human made their way to my brother and he captured them three times and they escaped three times.  After that my brother let them pass and they even hang out as friends.  Though the human didn't ask about all the books I left lying around.  Eventually the human left and entered waterfall.  I also believe that the child is going to notice me soon.  I also might have to step in as the algae is extremely poisonous and if the kid is stupid enough to try and drink it.  Hopefully not.  Every few minutes I would travel ahead and warn people away.  Undyne was definitely trying to kill the human, so it got interesting.  After an hour two and a half of this the kid made it out of water fall.  The kid gave Undyne some water after she nearly passed out.  I should probably text Undyne if she is ok.

'Are you okay? I saw what happened in hot land.  I was on the back side of the roof of my post in hot land.'

Undyne immediately responded.

'I'm fine, I saw you and get back to work, before I put a spear in your skull!'

I sighed at this and continued watching the still Lv 3 no Lv 4 now somehow.  Okay that's bad, who'd they kill! I continued to fallow the child more intensely.  I continued to wordlessly fallow never seen, never heard only felt.  The human started to become aware of something stalking her.  After everything involving Mettaton and Alphys was done after four entertaining hours.  I watched as the kid walked over and bridge connecting the core to new home.  I fallowed on the bridge and was about to teleport when the kid encountered three monsters Final Froggit, Whimsalot and Astigmatism.  I had heard about the three monsters, as they where the only monsters who had left the ruins.  Maybe I could watch.  I looked inspecting at the fight when they drew their weapons.  The kid leaped forward and slashed all three of them, killing each of them.  Lv 5.  I immediately teleported to the throne room to speak with the king.  I let out a whistle to catch the King's attention.  He turned around and saw me.  "Is this about the human Sans?" I nodded my head *Yes I fallowed protocol perfectly. The human has also leveled up to level 5.* King Asgore nodded his head "I can't allow the judgement to occur. Just scare them." I nodded my head and teleported to Judgment hall. I waited for ten minutes before the human appeared. They looked relaxed until they saw me. I was standing dead center two thirds of the way down the hall. The human approached clearly recognizing my gaze.  They continued to approach me until they stood ten feet away from me.  I took a few steps to the right.  The human approached and started to pass me when I flashed my eye causing them to freeze for a few seconds before they ran off towards the king and their imminent demise.  I teleported to my living room and saw Papyrus planning out puzzles.  I than headed to my room and collapsed on my bed exhausted from all the teleporting today.  I need sleep.