Prepping for it all

Once I was done I got up and stretched. Paps isn't back yet but he should come back soon.  He never liked dilly dallying, at all.  I headed back downstairs to check on Aliza. I smiled when I saw her still reading the book doing her best to absorb as much knowledge as she could. Must have been top of her class or something on the surface. I waved my hand in front of her face. She quickly looked up confused and I sighed *Can you move real quick?* Aliza quickly nodded her head and got up moving to my side.  I raised the cushion revealing the gold coins underneath.  I quickly grabbed all of the coins, once I had grabbed all of the coins and put the cushion back I put the coins in my bag. I turned towards Aliza and sighed a thank you *Thanks, you can go back too studying, I need to get something... for the plan.* Aliza looked at me before she stat back down before she spoke "Sans, what is this plan of yours and you're brother's?" I looked at Aliza before I signed a reply *Wait for my brother, he'll explain it.*. I than walked towards the counter grabbing a piece of paper and pencil before walked out of the house, pulling my hood over my skull and began my walk to new home.

Time skip

I smiled as the entire walk was uneventful. No one seemed to notice me at all! I walked into the gray city and looked around. I ignored the obviously trashed city and looked around for a certain shop my brother knew of, Ruby's weapons. I slowly explored looking around the large city. I ignored the monsters watching me. Some probably recognized me as that injured skeleton from a few years ago, some probably wondered if they could try and eat me before I dusted ignoring me once they saw I was all bones, the children where wondering what I was as there weren't many skeletons around anymore. After close to an hour I finally found it.

I walked into the dull wine red building with unhealthily creepy kinda vines. They honestly look rather mutated with what looked kinda like glowing spot's. The inside was lit up with a red light. The walls where lined with numerous human weapons. Some modern like guns some more old fashioned like swords. Melee and long ranged. I looked around ignoring the raggedy gray wolf monster behind the counter. I continued looking around for a few for a few months until I saw something. It was an old fashioned hatchet, well worn, clearly used from the chip dent thingy's and bits of rust.  I picked it up off the wall it was sorta being held on.  I weighted it in my hands, it was perfectly balanced in my hands or in one hand.  I ran one of my fingers across the blade.  Not as sharp as I was hoping but not too dull.

I walked over too the counter and spoke finally acknowledging the raggedy wolf.  She looked on the verge of going insane, her fur was sticking out in random directions. Her red eyes looked at me in a crazed way like she wanted to lunge over the counter and tear me apart limb from limb. Over all fairly normal for a canine based monster, even fox monsters surprisingly. I put the hatchet on the counter before I pulled out the paper and pencil before writing out what I needed. 'I want to buy the hatchet, could you also sharpen it if you can?' She looked down quickly reading what I wrote. As she did she quickly smiled before looking up grinning "Great! I can sharpen it and you can walk out with it in ten minutes, all it'll cost you is twenty gold!" Perfect! Cause that's almost all that I have. I nodded my head and the wolf monster grabbed the hatchet off the counter and ran out to the back. I walked to the side so I wasn't taking up counter space in case someone else wanted to buy a weapon.

Those ten minutes dragged on for what felt like an hour until she popped back up again.  She quickly handed me the axe before she walked behind the counter and I headed back towards the counter. The wolf monster quickly typed something in on the register and a twenty and the G sign popped up next to the price. I quickly grabbed all the G out of my bag before putting it on the counter. I than turned to walk away and walked out of the store. I quickly put the hatchet into my bag. As I made my way out of the city a flash of yellow caught my eye. I looked over at the ally where I saw the yellow. I nearly walked into the alleyway when I felt something mess with my bag. I shot around but saw nothing. I quickly continued my several hour walk.  I quickly checked my bag and felt nothing was wrong.

Time skip

I smiled as I walked into my house. I looked at the couch and was surprised to see Torial sitting on the couch talking with my brother. I looked around and saw Aliza kinda hiding behind Papyrus. I walked into view and Papyrus immediately noticed me. "Hello brother!" I walked over and got onto the ground before I clapped [Can you translate?] "Of corse brother!"  He turned towards Torial before speaking "Sans asked if I could translate."  Torial nodded her head as I opened my bag pulling out my new hatchet.  [I got the weapon I needed for Undyne.]. I looked at Aliza who looked mildly terrified.  What?  Does she think I'm gonna eat her?  "Sans says he got the weapon he'll need for the plan."  She calmed down a bit but still looked incredibly worried and hid behind Papyrus a little more. [Now all we need is a place to hid Aliza for the plan. I was thinking she could hid in my rib cage.].

Papyrus nodded his head before he spoke. "He says we need to find a place to hide Aliza to move her to the castle, he's suggesting his rib cage might work."  Torial looked at Aliza before Aliza spoke "I'm not a hundred percent sure I can fit but I can try!"  I nodded my head putting my hatchet back into my bag.  I than summoned my soul, grabbing it I pushed it through my blind eye and pushed it up so it was out of sight. I wanted as much room as possible for Aliza, I also didn't want her to brush against my soul. I touched my own once and I did not like the feeling.  I than slung my bag over my shoulder and walked over to Aliza.  *Wanna try now?  You can rest you're feet against my pelvic bone.*. Aliza nodded her head before she spoke "I'm not a hundred percent sure what you said but sure!"  Papyrus looked at Aliza before he spoke "He said you can rest your feet against his pelvic bone." 

Aliza nodded her head and I lifted my shirt revealing my lower ribs.  Aliza grabbed my spine and accidentally pulled me forward as well... spine.  She immediately let go but not before I fell literally on top of her.  I quickly got off of her and looked down at Aliza and Papyrus spoke "Maybe don't grab Sans's spine?"  Aliza nodded as I relifted my shirt.  Papyrus helped and pushed Aliza while Torial kept me steady.  A few seconds passed and Aliza ducked under my sternum.  I took a few steps back as Aliza turned around and her fingers wrapped around my ribs and her feet sat atop my pelvic bone.  Aliza's head than popped up through my shirt.  I than pushed her head down.  Papyrus than hugged me before he spoke "Say safe you two!  I'll be the best distraction possible!"  I smiled as Papyrus walked towards the door and I followed out.  Taking a breath to calm my rattling bones, I than made my way towards waterfall through the eternal blizzard raging next door.