It's done

(Art is not a part of the story, I just happened to draw Horror Sans.)
As I was following Papyrus I quickly fell behind till he was out of view.  The blizzard had completely eaten him... now I'm hungry, well hungrier.  While we where making our way through the blizzard something caught my eye. Dogs. I heard growling and barking and several things chasing us. I fought the urge to take off running as fast as I could after all you shouldn't run from predators. I sighed as I put my hand into my bag and wrapped my fingers around the handle of my hatchet. I scanned the area keeping alert ready to possibly kill someone for the first time. I felt Aliza squeeze my ribs and let out a sort of whimper. A few minutes passed and we made our way out of the blizzard and I couldn't see or hear the dogs anymore. Wonder why they didn't attack?

I than heard Aliza say something "Why was your eye creepily glowing?" I looked down at Aliza wondering what the she was talking about. Aliza seemed to realize that I had no clue what she was talking about. "You know what never mind, let's continue." I was still walking the entire time. A few minutes passed before we came to the cliff. With relative ease I climbed the cliff. Not like it's the first time I've had to climb it, though with Aliza is a first. I continued along uninterrupted for several minutes. I smiled as we reached the paths. The glowing algae and echo flowers used to be extremely calming, now though the algae was nearly dead and eerie and the echo flowers only repeated screams and murmurs of resentment towards those in power.

Close to an hour or two passed before I noticed that the air was drying up. A few more minutes passed before the blue rocky ground turned purple and than red as the air grew hotter and hotter over the corse of an hour. At that point Aliza spoke "Sans... it's too hot." Guess Aliza doesn't like the heat. If I was still in my past life I probably would have been melting, despite loving hot showers, I could barely handle the heat. Eventually we reached the lab and I passed though. I only stopped when I noticed something... the second I could make it out I flipping ran. Within a half an hour instead of three hours I reached Mettaton's old resort which had resorted back to an apartment just like when I first saw it all those years ago.

Once we had made it to the core elevator and pressed the button to the castle I stopped. Once I was safe in the elevator and we started going up I started to breath in and breath out several times as I slid down the wall. Why was that there?  Did Alphys think that a skeleton eye was that powerful?  Surely any book about skeletons or even just an in-depth look would have told her that!  My fingers on one hand went into my head hole and my other hand went into my empty eye.  I felt Aliza shift and her head peaked up at me from between my collarbones, I barely noticed her.  "Sans?"  I looked down trying to see her.  "Are you okay?"  I took a breath and got up before deciding to speak "Yes, I'm fine."  With that I got up and the elevator doors opened.  Aliza hid again, tucking herself back into my rib cage.

I took another deep breath calming my nerves for the battle ahead. I slowly made my way though Asgore's old home. Undyne barely changed anything... guess she couldn't bare to. I made my way down the stairs into judgement hall.  Unlike almost all the other times I've seen it as either filled with golden sunlight or filled with pale moonlight that turned the room blue, this time it was a menacing blood red.  I shuttered, it's as if the world knew that someone was gonna die today.  I hid behind a pillar, one of the few left standing in here.  I kneeled down and freed Aliza.  I slowly sighed out what I needed her to do in words I knew she knew.  *Go... find... the... fish... make... sure... she... can't... see... the... door...*. I than added on some words of encouragement *I'll protect you... promise.*

Aliza quickly nodded her head, clearly trying to hide her terror.  With that she was off with me following out of sight behind her.  Just before she entered the throne room, I couldn't see in as I was hiding behind a pillar I heard Aliza do some deep breathing to try and calm herself down.  Nerves.  A few seconds crept by until Aliza walked into the throne room. Less than a second passed before I heard Undyne's voice "What are you doing here!" I went even closer and looked inside the throne room. Unsurprisingly everything was dead but Undyne and Aliza. Undyne was partially facing the door so it's too soon. Aliza kept blocking Undyne's attacks. I froze when one of the spears hit Aliza. I couldn't see how much damage it did but judging from Aliza's expression it hurt and did a lot of damage. I can't risk checking as even a little magic could rush out of my control and alert Undyne to my presence.

About thirty minutes passed and Aliza was looking exhausted. I could guess from how bad Aliza looked she was about a hit or two from death. I nearly screamed as one of Undyne's spears hit Aliza's arm, there was an audible crack where it completely shattered the bone. Aliza screamed bloody murder before she even saw it. Aliza jumped further away from the door so Undyne finally wouldn't see me. I pulled out my hatchet with such force my bag tore open. The scent of Aliza's blood hit my nonexistent nose fueling my rage. As I lunged forward I felt my attack increase and my magic ran wild. Before my hatchet even made contact with Undyne bloodied bones shot out of the ground impaling Undyne at least five times, finally my hatchet hit splitting her head open. Her blood coated my hatchet, some of it splattered on my clothes and face. I felt my what I assumed to be my LV rise.

A few seconds passed and finally she was dead. Ignoring her dust I got up and my bones desummoned themselves. I ran over towards Aliza. I nearly tried to pull or push the spear out but it can increase blood loss if you remove something from an injury like a stab wound, well spear wound in this case. I quickly tore off the bottom few inches and tightly tied it around Aliza's arm.  She hissed in pain as I cut off circulation to her arm.  "Don't worry, I'm trying to help!"  After I was done I as gently as possible picked her up and started walking away from the scene.  As we where about to leave my magic alerted me to three presences coming our way, two hostile one is Papyrus.  I had completely forgotten that it was still active.  How the heck do you do that? I let my magic relax but found my new LV kept it from relaxing completely so it's more likely to lash out again. Flip.

The door to judgement hall burst open revealing two royal guards dragging an injured Papyrus by his arms. The second I saw him my magic flared with aggression. Aliza shivered feeling the room temperature drop, the guards looked up as did Papyrus in shock. As the guards had stopped my brother was able to get up but collapsed again as his leg was broken. When that happened my already limited control over my magic slipped even further. At this point I was physically fighting summoning attacks at them. I looked up at the guards and spoke a single word before the flood gates opened. "Run." The second their backs where turned years of unused magic flooded through my body.

Immediately hundreds of bones and several Gaster blasters of varying sizes where summoned and fired all at once. Papyrus! Oh my Asgore he was in the hit radiance! Please tell me my magic didn't kill him! I nearly screamed when what I assumed to be my LV rise again. The second I regained enough control to stop the onslaught of attacks I did. I ran forward into the carnage expecting to find a badly singed scarf in a pile of dust. I than saw something in the smoke. I ran forward and saw Papyrus's shield blaster and one of my own underneath it. The shield blaster moved out of the way revealing an unconscious Papyrus lying on top of my own. Immediately I was flooded with relief... and with the relief came extreme exhaustion. The word started to spin and the blaster Papyrus was on grabbed Aliza before I fell unconscious.

(One more chapter, but don't say goodbye yet)