The conversation

I adjusted the books in my arms passing a few to Aliza.  I than started walking back towards the forest with Aliza following quickly.  A few seconds passed in an awkward silence before Aliza broke the silence.  "About what you said earlier.  About Torial, she's nice, but she isn't really there anymore."  Oh god, that could be bad for the plan.  We need a leader for the plan to work before Aliza would starve.  She's a good person and I don't want her to experience any hunger pain.  I've seen what starving can do to people.  A few seconds passed before Aliza continued.  "She's very protective but will use some not so good methods of keeping her children.  I think- No, I know she poisons and kills them.  She poisoned me but luckily I Flowey helped me find a cure before it would kill me." 

We than continued on for a few minutes already diverging from the main path. Once we reached the halfway point I decided to speak, Aliza doesn't know morse and my hands aren't free. "Do you think she could lead the monsters?" Aliza than looked at me before she responded "I honestly don't know, maybe with help. Someone to act to keep her from making horrible decisions, she would clearly care for the monsters as she's a very caring person but she would likely act on only what she sees as best. Even if it hurts people." I nodded my head in understanding. Even if the famine didn't hit the ruins nearly as hard it still hit and the isolation didn't help. Even monsters are social and Paps and I have been her only social interaction for years. But who would be her advisor? Probably Papyrus. Even though he looks scary pretty much everyone knows he has a heart of pure gold. They don't fear him and often ask him for assistance if they need someone to reach a high place. He doesn't judge by appearance as 1 it's not his personality 2 he can't as he's nearly blind. If they still gave out glasses perspirations he would definitely have a sort of ultra strength pair.  Or eye surgery. 

Once we reached the house Aliza and I walked in and closed the door. Once I closed the door I loudly stomped and Aliza jumped.  [We're back with the books!  Aliza and I are going back for the berries and nuts!]  "OKAY!" Papyrus called out loudly from his bed room. I nodded and put the books onto the couch. I than stretched before stomping out my concerns. [We might need to speed up the plan! I'm sure you've noticed Aliza is pretty much harmless!]. Papyrus walked out of his room before he nodded and replied in Wingdings <<Yeah. I've noticed. Aliza is really harmless, I'm almost scared of what Undyne would do to her.>>. Aliza looked between the two of us before she spoke "What are you two talking about?" Papyrus laughed before he replied "It's just about a plan Sans and I have to get you out of the Underground and to free the Underground from the queen, Undyne." Aliza looked shocked when she turned towards me "So that's why you asked about Torial?" I looked at Aliza before nodding my head. [Aliza and I are heading out to get the berries!  I need you to do a mental and moral check on Torial.  Pretend to get water, make sure no one notices!]. Aliza looked at me confused before she spoke "What did you say to him? I want to try and learn morse." I looked at Aliza before Papyrus said something "I'm sure my brother would love to teach you but the book on morse was lost." Yeah, it was in Gaster's lab so that's been lost ever since he fell into the core.

I sighed before motioning Aliza to follow. She turned towards me before following me out of the house. Shortly before we entered the forest I stopped realizing something. I turned towards Aliza who was still quite confused.  *We're going to need a way to transport you to the castle without risk.* "I don't understand any of what you just said."  I face palmed realizing we're gonna need Paps for this. *Nevermind.*. I picked Aliza really noticing how small she is. It's probably just weight loss mixed with the fact that she's small.  I swung Aliza around so she was basically a living cape and climbed up the nearest tree.  Once I reached the branches I jumped to the nearest one.  Aliza dug her face into my hood fluff and gripped my coat tightly.  I jumped from tree to tree until we reached the same tree that Aliza was on last time.  I set Aliza down on the branch and waited.  I quickly concealed myself in a different trees pine needles on a branch.  A few seconds passed before I saw the first dog sniff her out.  Once they saw her in the tree he let out a series of loud barks running over and trying to climb.  Near immediately I heard the crunching of frozen snow coming from several different directions.  Once all the dogs had arrived and I made sure I snuck through the trees until I reached the bushes.  Opening my bag I quickly stuffed as many nuts and berries into my bag as there where on the bush.

I immediately ran back to the nearest tree hearing the dogs start running over. I climbed the tree as fast as I could before the dogs would even have reached me.  Once I was safely studied on a high up branch I looked down and saw that three of them were scratching at the base of the tree, clearly trying to climb up.  I sighed climbing as high as I could so the dogs couldn't see me or smell me.  Than again I do smell like a tree, Doggo told me before he went crazy.  It was a weird interaction. That was for sure. Once I was completely sure I was safer I started jumping from tree to tree yet again.  I quickly made my way towards Aliza.  The second I reached her I climbed down a bit and grabbed her by the back collar of her dress.  I lifted her up and put her back on my back.  I climbed right back up the tree and Aliza gripped onto my hoodie.  Once we where high up I started jumping from tree to tree.  I smiled as snowdin came into view.  Once we where at the edge of the tree line I jumped down out of the trees.  I quickly dashed making it to the igloo shortcut. Aliza let out a surprised yelp as the snow ground gave way underneath us. She looked up as the snow recovered. I sat down on the icy ground underneath me and moved her onto my shoulders. I than pushed off and the two of us flew down the tunnel.

I climbed up the ladder and laughed when I took Aliza off my shoulders seeing her covered in snow.  I quickly lead Aliza past Grillby's and lead her into the house before heading to the kitchen setting down my bag. I walked back to Aliza who had already sat down and was reading the first volume. I smiled before walking upstairs into my room before sitting at my desk. I grabbed my journal and opened up to an empty page writing down what happened today.

—————

Sorry for taking so long for the chapter! I went on a week long vacation, got writer's block and started the chapter at such an awkward point that the rest of the chapter just suffered. Anyways I would like you guys to vote on what's next for... well I'll leave it a surprise. Just know it won't affect the fanfic whatsoever.  Votes over!  3 won!  Showing the tally.
1.
2. |||
3. ||||| |||
4. ||
5.