Ω Chapter 32

I looked at Matt waiting for him to say something. I just looked around the room awkwardly waiting.

"You should sit down." he grabbed my arm pulling me. I still didn't look at him, but I slid down the wall sitting. I turned my eyes looking at him. I met his scared, worried eyes. I'm not really mad at him just curious.

"Are you going to tell me?" I laughed a little. Although he didn't smile or laugh with me just turned his head, "come one Matt... what can be so bad that will make me hate you? Because I'm in love you, and it will take a lot to make me not even love you a little bit. You can kill my brothers and I still would love you." I chuckled a little, but he still didn't respond. I put my hand on his face turning it to me. It was cheesy yeah, but whatever will get the guy to talk to me right now.

"I hope you won't hate me." he smiled assuring me he was gonna be fine. I nodded my head bringing my knees to my chest. I waited a little more. Only until a 'little more' turned into forever.

"Come on Matthew talk." I said annoyed already with him.

"So... um this girl has a huge crush on me still." he cleared his throat taking a peak at me.

"Okay why would I be mad?" I laughed until he gave me a look, "go on."

"We used to date... " I rolled my eyes indicating for him to go on, "it's Alison."

"Oh," I turned away from him.

Should I feel guilty?

Because I don't, and me not feeling guilty makes me feel bad? No I can't. Matt is my boyfriend now and the past is the past I guess. She'll just have to get over it.

"Serena?"

"It's not that big of a deal Matt," I started to stand up, but he pulled me down, "there's more?" he nodded his head yes.

"Um well it's a big deal because-"

"Because she's your friend yeah I get that. Ex's can still be friends that's weird." I interrupted him.

"Civil people yes, but that's not it." he smiled moving my hair and tucking it behind my ear. I groaned moving my head back.

"Matthew Lee just tell me already."

"She was my first time." he said turning away again. I raised my eyebrows also turning my head. So that's it! It's not big-well she has something of his that he can't get back.

The thought made me laugh, but the more I thought about it I stopped.

She will always have a connection with him that I won't. She means something to him even if his feelings aren't there. Those thoughts made me more sad than anything.

"Serena you okay?" I just turned back to look at him with one more question.

"Why did you have to tell me this?"

"Well it's just best if you do know, and-and my friendship with Alison is gonna have to end soon." he said.

"Why is that?" I said confused. Yeah they're going to have a connection (clearly if they're still friends) but I know what Matt and I have is real, "you shouldn't do that." I shook my head.

"I don't want anything coming in the way of you and I," he grabbed my hand kissing it, "it's not worth the risk." I pursed my lips nodding.

"Good luck... I love you." I kissed his cheek walking away.

Well that was odd.

I walked out of that room as fast as I could. I grabbed Hamiltoe and pulled him into a room.

"I just had a really weird conversation!" I said. He nodded his head looking confused, "Matt had sex with that Alison girl."

"Recently?" he asked.

"Nah but she has his virginity," I looked away then back at him, "she has his virginity." I said one more time then walked out of the room.

********************

"You mad?" Matt asked me that night when we were going to bed. We're both at my place since Matt's apartment is empty. Everyone who was staying there is in a hotel.

"No just very very confused by it all." I laughed as he hugged me from behind.

"Don't be," he kissed my cheek. We crawled into my bed and he pulled me close to him, "I love you."

"I love you," I turned so I could see his face.

"Serena," he bit his lip looking like he was lost in thought for a moment,"move in with me."

"Are you serious?" I asked. Am I ready for that?

"Yes," he smiled, "I think we're ready for that." he nodded his head.

"Well," I smiled looking at the ceiling, "you'll feed me right?"

"This dick." I gave him wide eyes of fear, "I'm just joking babe! Of course I'll feed you!"

"So I know I won't starve to death." I laughed.

"Not with me you wont." he laughed.

"Let me think about it." I said. He looked down at me a small smile on his face. He sighed shaking his head. I watched him fall asleep in my arms as I thought about living with him. It could be like this every night.

*******************

YALL I'M SORRY I HAVE TO POST MY NEW STORY OMG AOHAO I JUST LOVE IT A LOT OKAY :")