Ω Chapter 21

Serena's POV

I walked into my room raising up my computer screen. I then quickly walked to my closet grabbing my nike shorts, and socks. I need to start running if I want to do track season. Usually I can run about 4 miles. But considering I haven't ran in forever, really though I'll be lucky if I can run half a mile.

Well yeah that's maybe a lie, but still.

I had a missed call from Troye on my laptop from about an hour ago. I'll call him back later. I quickly slipped out of my jeans, and into the shorts.

Just before putting on my shoes I got my phone texting Kian.

I'll be over in maybe an hour? I'm gonna run to your house.

I put on my shoes, than threw my hair up in a pony tail. So now I'll just wait for his response.

But that's like 2 miles away.

I laughed, and stared my way out of my house.

That's the point weirdo see you later.

"Where you going?" Jenn asked me as I made my way to the door.

"I'm running to Kian's." I shrugged.

"You have a car." Andrea said walking in.

"Track season in two months." I laughed, "and I'm very out of shape." I shook my head.

"You have fun running." Jenn laughed, "we're going to meet Jack, Arden, Lauren, Anthony, and Ricky for dinner so see you later." she waved.

They both walked out, and I also followed them.

Once I hit the out side doors I grabbed my head phones, and put them in. I just listened to Troyes album because you know it's the best album ever.

After a mile I was done. My lung are burning, and my legs feel like jello, but it is one of my favorite things of running. I stopped to catch my breath, and looked around. I put my hands on my hips, and took deep breaths closing my eyes.

A loud sound of course made me open them. I gazed on the black car I'm so familiar with. It's pulled over so I walked to the window taking out my headphones.

"What's up loser," I said to Matt once it was rolled down. He flashed me a smiled, and licked his lips.

"You're all sweaty, but not under me I'm confused." he joked.

"Ha you're funny!" I rolled my eyes, "what are you doing over here?" I asked.

"You live close to an airport." he chuckled, "I'm going to go pick up-" he stopped talking, "my dog." he chuckeld to himself.

"Only you." I shook my head.

"It's getting late. Shouldn't you get home?" he asked.

"Nah I'm heading over to Kian's." I shrugged pointing that way.

"Want a ride?" he asked, "really I'm sure burnie can wait."

"Naw, I have to be in shape." I waved him off.

"You could get stolen, and killed or something." he said, "just let me take you there it's not that far."

"Exactly I'll be just fine running."

"My car is faster."

"I want to run."

"And I want to take you to Kian's house."

"Lies."

"Who said?"

"Me." we fought back, and forth with one another.

"Get in."

"No,"

I know I should walk away, but I'm sure with Kian we'll be watching movies or talking about his party. I'm not much of the party person.

"Please." he begged.

"Okay." I opened the door.

Honestly I don't want to run. I can do that some other time. I sat down in the seat, and smiled.

"Awesome." he said, and pulled out going in the direction to Kian's.

The car ride was slow, and awkward. Soft music in the back ground and weird glances at one another. I literally ran out when we got to Kian's.

"Thanks for the ride." I said to Matt going to his side of the window.

"Anytime," he smiled. I walked to the door walking in.

"Kian!" I yelled. Dom walked in with a grin on his face. I studied his face for a littler bit, "are you drunk?" I rolled my eyes pushing past him, "if Kian is drunk to I swear to god." I walked in. Kian played with a stick poking the beer can.

"Hey Serena." he smiled when he saw me. He's sober, completely sober.

"Why is Dom drunk?" I asked.

"He's just having fun." Kian rolled his eyes.

"That is so fun." I said sarcastically. I sat up on the counter next to him, and ran my fingers through his hair.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" he asked.

"Probably sweat pants, and I'm just gonna chill in your room."

"No– Serena you're 17 you need to live a little." he nudged me.

"Yeah can I live on the internet?" I asked.

"No!" he shook my arm, "and this is way safer than a collage party since you'll know everyone!" he smiled.

"I don't party." I shook my head.

"I think you should." Jc walked in, "Kian, Dom kinda fell asleep in your bathtub so you have fun with that." Jc laughed.

"Ugh," Kian rolled his eyes, "he'll be fine for now." he looked back at me than to Jc, "Serena doesn't want to party!"

"Serena you better fucking party!" he joked.

"Don't be rude." I laughed.

"Really... have you ever been to a party before?" Kian asked. I just kind of shrugged.

"I'm not the party person." I said. I don't want to talk to Kian about this, and I really need to talk to Hamilton.

"You don't have to." Kian assured, "really it's whatever you want." he stroked my hand.

"But-" Kian cut Jc off with a 'shh', "we're only joking do whatever makes you happy." Jc said.

"What are you two going to do if I don't go?" I peered my eyes at the both of them.

"Nothing," Kian laughed.

"Nothing at all/" Jc sang. I'm annoyed now. They think I can't hang well I can sure hang!

"I'll go! Just take me to Hamiltoe's." I jumped off the counter, and stormed to the door.