Ω Chapter 18

*** WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VILOENCE AND MORE BAD LANGUAGE THAN USAL

(everything that happens is to make the story better. It's not how I think of any of them)

enjoy! :*

3rd person *

Serena followed Cameron into his house he shares with his best friend Nash. Cameron looked at Serena once for assurance. She gave him a soft smile rubbing his arm. He knows what he has done, and what he has to do.

∆ 2 hours before

"Andrea!" Serena yelled calling for her roomate. Andrea emerged from her room smiling.

"Yeah?" Andrea asked laughing a bit.

"I just wanted to make sure you were here." Serena smiled walking away. Andrea stared at nothing for a second, and walked off. She walked back into her room continuing editing her new video.

The three girls; Serena, Andrea, and Jenns, pent house stayed quiet. Each girl in their room doing nothing. But one of them was doing the unthinkable.

Serena.

She sat in her room looking at her phone. Internally have a fight with herself. To do something she has no place for, but that doesn't stop her as she picks up her phone making the one phone call someone else needs to be making.

Cameron paced back and forth in his living room. Nash sat there extremely worried for his friend.

"Cameron..." Nash said in disappointment, "I can't help you here." he shook his head.

"I know that," Cameron snapped, "I know I have to do something." he grabbed his car keys about to walk out.

"Cameron!" Nash yelled, "don't go talk to her!" he shook his head, "I know her, and I just know that if you do... she'll never talk to you again. If you love her you won't do anything."

Cameron stood there thinking about it.

"Instead, why don't you go talk to Andrea... she's probably traumatized by what she can remember." and with that Nash walked out letting Cameron choose between right, and wrong.

"Are you in Cali?" Serena asked, the line was quiet, "yet, I know you texted me sometime about it last night, but you really need to know something."

"Is everything okay?" Bethany's voice finally came into the phone.

"Remember when we met, and you helped me?" Serena said.

"Yeah of course!" Bethany laughed. Serena sighed looking at the desk.

"I'm going to help you Beth." Serena said stopping herself from telling Bethany.

It's been two weeks now that she has known what Cameron has done to her. Bethany still has no clue of what he did. No one does but, Nash, Serena, and Cameron.

"Okay... I'll be over soon I promise." Bethany eneded the call.

Serena walked out of her room going to Jenn's.

"Jenn you awake?" she asked. No answer replied so Serena opened the door to Jenn fast asleep on her bed.

She walked out, and into the kitchen. Her phone started ringing echoing throughout the house. Her eyes brightened, and she answered quickly.