Ω Chapter 35

( read my newest story The Pursuit Of Happiness bc why not yo )

Matthew's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. Of course. I sighed and got of bed. I wonder if she's cheating on me. I walked into the bathroom seeing a sticky note on my mirror.

I'm just with Nash don't have a heart attack. - Serena

I rolled my eyes and threw the paper away. I got ready and headed off to meet up with Shawn who's in town. My doorbell rang and I got really confused. I opened it to see Shawn there with a big smile on his face.

"Let's go. I'm feeling italian," he said turning around walking to my car, "where's Serena?"

"She's with Nash; what place?" I asked him. He talked all about how great tour was. I loved listening to him speak about what he loves. He's my buddy and I'm so proud of him I feel like a dad. We stopped at a nice place that seated us outside.

"How's the life of Matthew Espinosa?" Shawn asked me.

"It's life man. It's good." I nodded my head. I recently gotten my first movie deal. We've just been going over lines, but we film in a week.

"Okay how is mom and dad?" he asked next. I looked at him confused for a second. He just there waiting for me to answer. I was about to when a girl walked up to the table.

"Hey Matt may I have your autograph please?" she asked handing me a random sheet of paper and a pen. She looked about 16. Short brown hair with brown eyes. I scanned her body, she has a really nice body.

"Uh yeah. Want a picture also?" I asked standing up. I pushed my shades up to my head and gave her one of smiles. She blushed turning her eyes away.

"I'll take the picture." Shawn cut in awkwardly. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. After the picture I lightly grabbed her arm for her to stay.

"So do you live here?" I asked her smiling still. She looked confused but went with it. It's me she's talking to.

"Yes." she answered and looked over at Shawn asking him the same thing she asked me. I sat there waiting for them to finish to ask her another question.

"What's your name sweetie?" she looked even more surprised, but smiled and leaned closer to me.

"April," she answered, "you come here often?" she asked me this time with humor in her voice.

"No, but I should start." I smirked at her leaning closer to her.

"That you should." she started flirter with me back, and I gave her a smile. 

"Oh look the food!" Shawn said happily. April moved out of the way for the waiter, and just looked at me. When the guy left she came closer again grabbing a napkin. She scribbled something down and put it right in front of me. Her number was on the napkin and when I looked at her she gave me a wink and walked off. Of course I looked at her ass I'm a guy, "ha-ha-ha! What did I just witness!?" Shawn said trying to sound calm.

"I don't know what you mean?" I shrugged and started to eat my pasta.

"You flirted with that girl," he said annoyed with me. I shrugged again, but Shawn slapped his hand on the table, "do I have to say it again?" his voice lower and serious.

"I was just talking to a fan." I said knowing what I really did.

"You and Serena are still fighting huh?"

"It's not a big deal."

It's not.

"Have you cheated on her?"

"No of course not," I've thought about it, "I'm a loyal boyfriend. I hope she can say she's a loyal girlfriend."

"Ever thought about talking? You know a relationship needs communication." he said with a 'smart ass' tone.

"Yeah? What would you know about a relationship?" I asked him getting angrier, "you don't know what is happening, or has happened. So please take your mediocre advice else where. It's not needed here." I snapped. He just sat there shaking his head.

"Fine. But as your friend break up with her. You're not my best friend Matt. You're this angry Matt who needs to find a chill." he lightened up the conversation. I gave him a small smile and continued with my meal.

"Mediocre advice else where Shawn." I smiled. He chuckled and just nodded his head.

************

I walked into my empty house not surprised to see Seren isn't here. I walked over to my couch and started to read over my script. It's ironic because I'm playing a guy who fell in love with a girl. In real life I fell in love with a girl, but it's not a movie where a happy ending can be scripted in.

Really though, Can two people really be meant to be?

I would love to hope so.

//

20 votes for the next chapter :D

aye lmao so this is gonna be weird, but do y'all want my social media??? If I give it out don't mention my stories though XD