Ω Chapter 41

"You know Matt's girlfriend isn't even that pretty." I tossed my phone to Hayes. He caught looking at the picture. 

"Matthew Espinosa's new girl. Payback or love?" He read the article title. I sat down next to him on the bed and put my head on his shoulder.

"Go ahead keep reading. I read it like 3 times, but the writer is truly a genius." I made an okay sign with my hand. Hayes shook his head and messed around on my phone.

"Oh no you favorited this tweet." he said.

"Yeah well it deserves a retweet," I rolled my eyes, "read it aloud!" I said

"We all know Matt has been getting 'busy' after his recent real relationship with Serena Grier. Hate to say it, but did a girl break the Matthew Espinosa? Matt has been seen at clubs with singer Justin Bieber with a different girl each time!" Hayes sighed and looked at me, "this is dumb."

"Shhh keep reading."

"Matt was going a little off the rail until one day we caught Matt on a date with a certain girl. We saw these two together getting very cozy on beach in California. Then Matthew brought all if to twitter clearing it up that he is dating her! Although he hasn't cleared up his act. Matt seems to be getting worse now that's he's 'tied' down with Lizzie Pierce. So what is the boy's angle? Well a month ago I received a video of a fan asking Matt how he felt about Serena; and he said I quote, "I'll always love and care for her. I hope she's doing well." he then smiled at the camera with sad eyes," Hayes stopped reading, "I'm bored."

"No you're not this is the juicy stuff keep going." I slapped his arm. He sighed and started to read again.

"After that video was taken is when is when Matt started to do all the crazy stunts. So my question is, is Lizzie a stunt to make Serena want Matthew back? Serena is happy living the single life. On summer break, and hanging around her new best friend singer Madison Beer. Who know's though, maybe Matt is just as happy as Serena." Hayes finished reading the article and handed me my phone back.

"but do you think she's pretty?" I showed him a picture of her. She has short brown hair, she's short, blue eyes.

"She looks like you." he handed me the phone back.

"No she's..." I looked at the photo more, "this fucker." I walked away and grabbed my keys.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Hayes asked me. I shrugged and stopped walking to the door, "don't do it Serena. Don't be that girl." Hayes shook his head.

"Ugh I know," I tossed me keys to the couch and passed back and forth, "she looks sorta like me, but she's like the walmart version, and I'm Name Brand." I said.

"Damn you're a salty bitch." Hayes laughed.

"I speak the truth." I said annoyed and sat back on the couch. I hate summer time, it's boring when I have nothing to do. I do have some stuff to do like touring with Hayes, but we're on break and I'm bored.