Ω Chapter 30

WARNING **** THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT IF YOU DON'T READ THIS THEN YOU CAN SKIP OVER A FEW CHAPTERS OR READ IT IDK YOUR CHOICE LMAO

Serena's POV

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned to Matt kissing him quickly. He smiled and shook his head. 

"Not now princess." I groaned and moved back to my seat. I buckled up again and he placed his hand on my thigh all the way back to his place. I quickly got out and he grabbed me. He kissed me softly and pushed me to close to him. I could feel his erection press against me. It made me all excited yet nervous. He pulled away and grabbed my hand quickly taking me into the elevator. I was scared, but Matt pinned me to the elevator wall so it wasn't that bad. He kissed my neck causing me to moan his name. He pushed me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Matt." I said in a pleading tone. He smiled and I jumped down from him. He smoothed out my hair and kissed my cheek. The elevator stopped and we walked out. I ran to his door while Matt took his sweet time. When he approached me he kissed my cheek again and opened the door. When we walked in he pinned me on the door with my hands above my head. 

"What do you want?" he started kissing my neck. I breathed heavily I can't think. I tried getting my hands free, but he pulled away, "what do you want?" he smirked. I groaned and blushed at the thought. 

"You." I said softly. I looked at him while he gave me a soft smile. 

"Are you sure?" he asked, "we don't have to." he tucked my hair behind my ear. He kissed me softly and picked me up bridal style. He brought me to his room and opened the door. 

Around was lit candles and a new bed spread. 

"I got Troye and Connor to come in and do this. I thought maybe we could cuddle and watch Netflix, but now it-" I cut him off by kissing him. 

"I love you so much." I said. He smiled and kissed me harder. 

"I hope this is special enough." he smiled. I nodded my head and he set me on his bed. 

"This is such a fire hazard." I laughed as he was unzipping my dress. 

"I love you." was all he said before kissing me. 

..

I woke up next to Matt. I was on his chest and a sheet was on us. Memories from last night flooded in. The way he touched me, and the way he held me. Every touch was fire, and I was on fire. The love was electrifying, and I never thought I could ever feel this way. 

"Morning princess." I looked up and saw his smile. 

"Hey." I said and cuddled into his chest. 

Last night was amazing. I always thought I would hate sex, but I love it. Matt was so cute about everything. He was really gentle and got scared at every sound I would make. It hurt like hell, and I barley got any pleasure out of it, but I love how he enjoyed it. His low fast breaths and words under his breath as he ... you know. What if he didn't enjoy as much as I did?