Ω Chapter 39

Matthew's POV 

"Aw man I know how hard a break up can be," Justin laughed. Everyone around us laughed also, "but hey man in the end... well in the end you might still love the girl." Justin smiled to himself as he thought about Selena. Gilinsky slapped the back of his head. 

"Dude that's not what we talked about." he said. Justin shrugged looking at me. 

"Who knows. We all know you and Serena weren't no Jelena." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and thought about us for a minute. We were better. 

"Okay let's stop talking to this love sick puppy an-MADISON!" Jack said in a googly tone and walked off and hugged his girlfriend who just arrived to the party. 

Yeah party, Jack insisted on it. Even Johnson thought it was a bad idea, but nope. Gilinsky has no boundaries. 

"Love sick puppy." I said with disgust. 

"You could say that again." Sammy walked up from behind me. I gave him a small smile and walked over to Madison. 

"Don't do it Mads." Gilinsky said shaking his head. 

"She's coming around." Madison said then stuck her tongue out at Jack. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I heard Gilinsky groan and he walked off.

"Hopefully I got to her to come around bu-" I stopped her from talking there. 

"She's Serena she won't come around." I said and walked off. All I did was sulk around alone and think about Serena. Is she sad? Don't know why she's the one who thought about this. I sat around for a while until the 'Omaha crew' found me again. 

"Shawn's here!" Johnson smiled and walked off. I know Nate was trying to tell me something, but I wanted to go talk to Shawn. I gave him, and the others a quick smile before walking off. Before I could even tell Shawn hi he dragged me off into a guest room. 

"Okay you better tell me why there is a party happening and why you and Serena are broken up?" he said. 

"Uh well we just thought it was best if we broke up," I sighed, "it doesn't feel that way. The party was Gilinsky's idea surprise, surprise." I rolled my eyes at the last part.

"Hey you know yeah you two were great, but it just happened. You know? Maybe the next girl you get with is the best girl in the world who will love you the way you need to be loved." he patted my back and gave me a big goofey smile.

"That was pretty cheesy bro." I laughed. 

"Yeah, but hey maybe you'll move on quicker or something." he patted my back and walked out. 

The rest of the night I stayed with Shawn and we just hung around for the remaining night.