Ω Chapter 13

Matthew's POV

"So where is the queen?" Sami joked. I smiled at her reference to Serena. I started up the car on my way to pick up Emily who literally bugged me for hours to pick her up.

"She wants to hang with my mom, and sister." I chuckled, "she's so cute." I added. I looked at Sami who has her eyebrows raised.

"Ummm Matt," she said, "Jack Gilinsky is cuter so bye." she said taking control of the radio.

"I seriously don't know why I'm friends with you, and Emily." I shook my head joking, "and trust me Jack..." I shook my head, "maybe not the best guy for you there." I laughed.

"I would date Shawn..." she said, "Jack would be more for... you know." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Sami, I don't want to hear about your sex life." I started to pull out of the drive way.

"Why! I hear about yours and how dry it has been so far!" She got me there, "But Jack is hot!" she whined, "got me feeling all types of ways!" I started laughing.

"How have you, and Emily not have killed each other for him." I shook my head, "oh yeah you two haven't even met him!" I joked.

"Why am I even friends with you." she scoffed. I pulled up to Emilys' house.

"Ever since freshman year..." I chuckled, "well for me." I said. Sami is one year behind me. I'm friends with her cause of her brother.

"Emily better hurry the fuck up I want food." Sami said. I laughed, and pulled out my phone waiting, "does Serena know?" Sami asked. I looked at her, but she was looking out the window towards Emily's house. I sighed looking down.

"No she doensn't have to." I said. Sami looked at me shaking her head.

"Remember the last time you kept something from Serena?" she said.

"Yeah, but she knew so technically doesn't count." I shrugged.

"I know it's not that big of a deal, but Matthew... it's something she needs to know." Sami sighed, "I like Serena, really I do... she's awesome, and I have a feeling you let this one go she won't come back the next time."

"Even you being younger will always be smarter." I shook my head.

"We know you two aren't dating." Sami laughed.

"Oh my god ya'll Alison keeps asking me weird questions like I seriously can't." Emily said coming in, "love that girl, but really."

Emily is in the same grade as me, but we met junior year when she moved here from Texas. She still has a strong southern accent.

"We should get Alison," Sami said.

"She's with family," Emily said texting, "did you know Serena met all of 5sos by accident, and didn't know who they where?" Emily said. I chuckled, and started up the car.

"I know!" Sami said.

"Don't make me regret taking you two out with me." I said.

"Okay sorry, but again for real!" Emily said, "she already got them legs for days, hot relatives that I would fuck, then she meets my husbands. Can I have her life?" I groaned, and turned up the radio. Life of the Party is playing. Sami, and I screamed, and turned it up.

"Sami pick a lane!" Emily yelled over the music.

"You guys talk about my friends in that type of way, and it's weird." I chuckled, "you guys used to hang." I shook my head.