Ω Chapter 29

Serena's POV

We both sat down at the table and just looked at one another. He cleared his throat and decide to speak. Surprisingly I wasn't hungry this time. I just stared at the plate, and thought about sex. Am I supposed to be all flexible and stuff? Is he gonna make me do weird positions? 

"So you know what sex is?" he said awkwardly. We both lost eye contact and just stared at the table. 

"Yeah," I said, "you?" I asked. 

"Umm yup." He awkwardly cleared his throat and looked up. His arms are crossed, and he is pursing his lips. 

"So uhh so that is what almost happened." I stated. He cleared his throat again and started laughing. I looked at him and he continued to laugh. 

"Come on it's us," he smiled and started eating, "we can talk about this." he assured. 

"You can. I can't." I put my head in my hands. 

"Sure you can, " he shrugged, "was going to happen one day. So look babe," I peaked from behind my fingers and he flashed me smile, "I'll be ready when you are. When ever you are. I'll always be ready you just have to say the words." he assured. 

"Have you ever?" I asked. 

"Yes I've had sex. And I'm not going to hide that from you it's not fair to you. I was 16." he told me. 

"With?" I asked I felt a little heat in my belly from jealousy. I want to be Matthew's first too the way he is going for me. 

"Lets not go there. I don't want you to compare yourself to them." He said seriously. 

"Them?"

"Two people okay." he laughed. 

"How many times?" 

"Do I have to answer that?" he asked. I raised my eyebrows, "I honestly can't remember." It got quiet again. I don't want to discuss this more, but Matt is clearly getting so much amusement by this. 

"Have you ever?" he asked, "you know you did grow up with a guy friend." he laughed to himself. 

"NO!" I put my head in my hands and shook my head. 

"It surprises me really. Look at you." he winked. 

"Matthew," was all I said to shut up his laughter, "so I'm gonna go." I stood up to leave and started to clean up the mess. 

"Serena," he grabbed my wrist and set me down to sit on his lap, "my first time was at party. Yeah I know who I was with, but we were both intoxicated. I barley remember it. Losing something like that is really important, and I want yours to be special." he kissed my cheek, "I love you!" he smiled.