Ω Chapter 8

Serena's POV

"You look hot in my clothes." Matt chuckled randomly.

"Oh my it speaks!" I gasp putting a hand on my heart. We're on his couch at his place chilling.

It's been 3 weeks since the last date, but of course Matchu Lee found a way to dirty me.

Oh...

He split red pasta sauce all over my white shirt...

The pasta was successful this time though. I'm proud of my chef Matthew.

For the past two hours it has been constant inderects on twitter. With an occasional laugh or glare at the other.

"I don't think I could randomly tweet that." He laughed. I rolled my eyes, and cuddled into his neck.

"I would kill you."

"That's why I didn't I'm a thinker." He smiled cheekily.

"You're okay." I rolled my eyes again. My phone buzzed, and I glared at him.

You look hot in my shirt.

"Oh god." I slapped his chest. He snickered and only pushed me closer to him.

I quickly tweeted saying "you're annoying" just to annoy him.

"I'm not annoying." Matt pouted.

"Yes you are." I smiled, and kissed his nose.

"But I'm cute." He shrugged.

"Sure, sure," I chuckled.

"Serena," he whined. I just looked at him weird, "can we tell them we're together?"

"We're not boyfriend/girlfriend." I shrugged, "us hanging out isn't bad." I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows my tweets are about you." He shrugged, "whatever I'm going on snapchat to tell everyone!" He sang.

"Not while I'm like this!" I said. Pretty much, I'm laying on him.

"But it's cute." He assured.

"I don't want people to get the wrong idea."

"They won't." He laughed and held up the phone. "Chilling with this kid." He smiled.

"I hate you." I mumbled into his chest not looking at the phone.

"She's funny." He laughed which turned into screams. Causing me to laugh.

"So all my tweets are to her if you're wondering." He smiled. I hit his chest again, and laughed to myself, "we're finna get married!"

"Matt!" I sat up, "don't put that." I shook my head.

"Why it's not that bad... we're not dating and my fans trust me to tell them if we we're." He assured.

"Make a snap saying we're not dating." I pouted. He sat up, and cupped my face. He leaned down kissing my nose, and smiled.

"Okay princess." He smiled, and unlocked his phone. I did the same, and went onto twitter.

#Merena isn't real we're just friends. lol

I tweeted that, and looked at Matt.

"Serena, and I aren't dating don't worry." He looked at me, and sighed, "I don't know why, but if you ship it I love you!" He said quickly.

"Matt!" I complained.

"I've had enough!" He joked. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand playing with it. I flipped it over, and traced his hand lines.