Ω Chapter 15

Serena'sPOV

After Cameron pulled away he apologized quietly, and led me into his room. Everything was everywhere. Clothes, books, cords, glass, everything.

"Cameron what's wrong?" I asked him sitting on his bed. He paced a little bit back, and forth, "does it involve Nash? That's why you can't tell him?"

"I'm not even sure why I'm going to tell you," he said rushed. I barely understood him, but I could make up the words, "you're going to hate me."

"I'll never hate you." I said.

"Nash will be so disappointed when he finds out." He walked back, and forth faster, "I'm so stupid."

"I mean I can't put on any input if I don't know." I said. He stopped walking, and just looked at me.

"You're going to hate me," he shook his head, "you're gonna wanna have nothing to do with me." he said.

"Cameron you're like my other brother. No matter what happens I think I'm pretty much stuck with you." I chuckled. He sighed looking at the wall. He pounded his fist into it creating a dent into the wall. I quickly stood walking to him. I put my hands on his arm, and tried to pull him back.

"I hate myself," he shook his head.

"Cameron no you don't you're the best guy I know, you're so sweet, you're amazing, you're funny," I named off his good qualities, "just come sit with me please." I begged. He looked down at me sighing. He walked over and sat, "tell me what happened." I said.

"I don't know how to say it," he shook his head looking at his lap.

"1... 2... 3... just say it." I said.

"I-" he choked up, "I cheated on Bethany."

I widened my eyes.

"Do you hate me?"

I was in too much shock to say anything. Cameron would never do that... I mean he did, but there has to be a better reason.

"Does she know? When did this happen? Where you at a party? Where you intoxicated? Where you on drugs?" I asked all those questions.

"She doesn't know," he looked at the floor, "it wasn't at a party, since Bethany is kinda all over the place... I got lonely." silent tears escaped his eyes, "Bethany is so sweet, she's amazing." he said, "this is going to kill her, and I was the reason."

"Bethany is very sweet, an-" he cut me off.

"Don't say she'll forgive me." he shook his head, "it wasn't by accident. I knew what I was doing the whole time."

"Whole time?" I thought for a second, "did you sleep with someone?" I asked him. He looked at me so I knew what that meant, "you, and Beth are two of my closets friends, and I can't pick a side." I shook my head, "yes it was stupid, and no I don't hate you." I assured.

"I know Nash will be so disappointed." he shook his head, "I mean I never thought I would, but I knew what I was doing," he shook his head.

"Who was it with?" I asked him, "someone in our inner circle?"

"Yeah... someone closer than you think." he sighed, "it happened when you where back with Matt," he said, "I can't say it was mostly her. I lead her on, and after she noticed that, I guess she did also..." he sighed, "I took advantage of her."

"How so?" I asked.

"She was drinking that night... she said is was to relax, but after a while I don't know..." he shrugged.

"Thought you said you weren't drinking." I picked out.

"I wasn't she was." he said, "and I took advantage. I'm not even sure if she remembers I left early in the morning." he put his head in his hands.

"Cameron," I said his name, "I don't know what to say."

"You wanna know the worst part?" he asked.

"Well what can get worse?" I asked him.

"It was Andrea." he said. I took my hand off of his back. I looked at the ground...

Oh my God.

"Serena," Cameron said looking at me, "I screwed up big time." he said.

"I can't get you out of this one." I shook my head, "there is no possible way." I looked back at him.

"I don't love Bethany." he said, "I mean I thought I did, but there is someone else." he said, "and I know this is going to ruin her emotionally, and I can't do that."

"Don't tell her," I said after a while, "don't tell her you had sex with Andrea, just tell her it's not gonna work out. Beth is my friend yet so are you. I want both of you happy, and I'll be there for her when you do so." I said, "it's sounds horrible, but you, and I are the only ones who knows what you did."

"I'm not sure if Andrea remembers." he sighed, "I need to tell her." he looked at me.

"Do what you think is right." I said, "it's going to be okay." I smiled. I gave him a hug, and just hugged him for a while, "who's the girl you think you're in love with?" I chuckled.

"You don't know her, but we met a while back. I was with Nash, and she was there." he sighed, "we talked for a little bit, but she's got a boyfriend until now... I know she's single." he said, "I can't do anything though. Even if I break up with Bethany I know she'll find out I'm with someone else. If I can even get with her."

"I would take things slow, and just don't jump into a relationship. You need to talk to Beth, and Andrea." I pulled away from the hug, "what are you going to tell Hamiltoe?"

"He's my bestfriend... I'm just gonna tell him the truth." he sighed.

"Why did you talk to me, and not Nash first?" I asked him.

"I knew you would make me not feel as insane as I already do." he chuckled.

"You're a good guy... just a little confused." I stoop up soothing his hair down, "I'm sure in the good of your heart you're going to do whats right. We're human... we all make mistakes." I brought my hand down, and looked at the floor, "don't get your self deeper than you already are."

"I won't... thanks Serena." he gave me a hug. I smiled walking out.

"Is he okay?" Nash asked me.

"I don't know... go talk to him." I said, "he can use his best friend right now." I smiled.

"Thank you." he pulled me into a hug, "and for calling me Nash."

"Don't get your hopes so high." I sighed, "I'll see you later,"

With that I quickly walked out.

*********************

*bursts into tears* lol naaahhh but like the movie Expelled !!!!!