Ω Chapter 25

The content isn't anywhere close to the future or present. All of it is past so keep that in mind lol been too long

Matthew's POV

Her.

It's like a craving for you favorite food. Also at the same time you want to throw up. I can't explain it. Or when you were younger, and there was that toy you just had to have. That's the best as I can to describe my love for Serena. I love her so much no words can describe my feelings.

"Are you going on stage with us?" Jack J. walked over to me and asked.

"Of course!" I laughed. Jack G. walked up with Sammy following behind him.

"Where is Nash?" he asked. I just shrugged and glanced behind me. Just all the people who work with Digi.

Since it's valentines day we have this huge thing in New York today.

"After digi we have to go to a strip club!" Jack G. joked. Although Jack... is well Jack I'm sure that's only partially a joke.

"How about chucky cheese!?" Cameron walked up laughing.

"Well if that mouse thing strips for me I'm down." Sammy nodded his head. I laughed along with them. Cameron and I gave each other an awkward nod. Things are still tense, but I'm sure people don't notice. The conversation went on until I heard someone laughing. It was my favorite laugh in the world. I turned and saw Serena with Kian.

Only if he knew.

Her eyes came to me and she smiled. My heart started raising, but I'm sure I'm just neutral with my facial expression.

"Matt!" Kian yelled. He ran over to me and gave me a high five. He knows I still love Serena, and just this to hurt me.

"Kian! Hey man." I said. I looked behind him and saw Serena close by. She talked to Connor and her brother Troye. I remeber her tweeting about how they should date a little after Connor came out.

Even though I'm around all these people I just feel alone.

..

I stayed back as everyone else went onto the stage. I walked back and forth just not into anything.

"Matt I thought you where on stage." Hayes said running up to me.

"No not right now. I'm not feeling it." I gave him a smile. Hayes put a hand in his hair and fluffed it while he was in thought.

"What are you gonna do?" he asked after a while, "about my sister? I mean she cheated on Kian, and not to mention she's dating him for the dumbest reasons ever." he laughed.

"I was going to do nothing, and yeah I know." I agreed. I turned in hopes of seeing Serena, but didn't.

"You can always change it." he sang and stared to make his way to the stage, "shes in her dressing room!" he yelled. I Bit my lip.

I'm done. I'm not gonna go on every day wanting her. I'm gonna get her. I've worked too damn long, and hard for this. I ran over to her dressing room, and just walked in. She laid on the bed typing on her phone.

"Hey Matt," she murmured.

"Hey." I cleared my throat and sat next to her, "have you told Kian what we did yet, or are you just going to act like you like him?"

I know it was a dick move I just pulled, but I need her to realize.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said still not looking at me.