Ω Chapter 38

Serena's POV

There was a knock at my door, but I didn't answer. I just stayed where I was and stared at the wall. It knocked again, and when I didn't answer the knocking became obnoxious. 

"Go away Nash, not right now." I said. I even said his name that he uses and not my funny witty one. I don't have the energy right now. 

"It's not Nash." I heard a familiar voice come from the door. Sounded like Madison Beer. We've talked a couple times and she's a really nice person and fun to be around. Just why would she be here now? 

"Madison?" 

"Yeah?" 

Okay so it was her. Just why is she here right now? Nash probably told everyone what happened little big mouth bitch. I'll get him back later. 

"Why are you here?" 

"I heard what happened-" I cut her off. 

"Was Nash a little big mouth bitch?" I asked her instead of letting her talk. I turned around so I could look at the door. 

"Well," she laughed, "actually yes. I can go like I don't know throw an egg at him," she laughed. The thought of Madison throwing an egg at my brother when he was doing whatever a Nash does would be funny. I sorta guess what you can call a laugh, laugh. It was more of a deep hackle that made me sound like an old man, "hey! I made you laugh now you really have to let me in." 

"No."

"Fine. I'll just sit here and wait until you get out." I heard her lean purposely hard on the door and slid down it. 

"Have fun with that," I said sarcastically and turned back over facing my window. A couple of minuets passed and I still wondered if she was there, so I said something, "don't you have a boyfriend to cater to 24/7?" I asked her trying to make her go away. 

"Actually he caters to me," she joked, "he doesn't care. He's my boyfriend not my dad," good point she made there, "let me in please." she begged. 

"I don't kno-" 

"Stop Serena! Don't be like this just let someone be in your damn life." she snapped at me. I was shocked she actually told me off. I sat up and just looked at my door and rolled my eyes. 

"Don't be annoying." I said when I opened the door. She smiled and came to sit down on my bed. 

"Don't be mean." she said back to me and flipped on the tv. I laid back where I was and went back to my sulking. 

"What to talk about it?" she asked, "did he cheat on you?" I turned back over to look at her. I gave her a 'what the fuck bitch I'm trying to be sad' look. She didn't acknowledge  it though; just sat there waiting for me to answer.