HOSPITAL

-
-
-
-
-
-

Time skip dinner time
BTS POV:

When we came downstairs we all were shocked seeing school girl who called jimin shorty ,sitting there . Ohh so she is ms choi's daughter . Lucky us now we can torture her as she is going to live with us after marriage.

Yes we know that dad and ms Choi are getting married within week . And we don't accept it but we had to show we are happy cause we don't want dad to get hurt.

After mom and ......... She got in accident and were dead on spot dad was  completely broken . And we don't want him to get hurt anymore so we decided to play along.
..
..
..
..
Shock was understatement  we all were dumbfounded that y/n didn't even know that our parent were dating . The way she reacted clearly showed she was trying to hold her anger . But what shocked us more was ms Choi saying that y/n was not her daughter . At this we all looked at her in disbelief even though we don't like y/n but we can not help but feel bad for her .

After saying about her custody y/n left the room without thinking twice . We all saw her retreating figure . We were thinking about how can this lady not tell her truth even if she was not her own daughter she should have told her . Even a tiny bit of info would have changed the whole situation.

We looked back and saw ms Choi was crying and dad was trying to calm her down .
" I-its m-my fault I shouldn't have brought about adoption"
" It's ok honey everyone make mistakes but right now we should focus on how to correct it . "
"BOYS !!! Go find y/n and bring her back "
Dad ordered in threatening tone leaving no room for argument.
With that we all rushed outside to find her .

It's been 20 mins and we couldn't find her anywhere . We were on our way back to mansion when we heard ear piercing scream .

" Y/N !!!" Suga said making us stop in our track .

" What do you mean by y/n " jin asked .

" Dimwit I guess it was y/n's scream !! Let's go fast !! "
With that we made our way towards the part forest we wish to forget. The part which held importance in our life years ago.

The scene we saw in front made our heart stop for second.
There we saw y/n on verge of blacking out with blood coming from her mouth. Seeing her like this made our blood run cold . We couldn't think anything at that point. But we were brought out of this State when she screamed again and blacked out.

" Y/n  no ! No! No !" Jungkook said
" Come on guys let's take her to hospital " namjoon said while picking y/n up.

With that we made our way towards mansion . Suga went in garage to get car and then we drove off to hospital.

.
.
.
.
.

Magical time skip 😂

We admitted y/n In hospital and were waiting outside for doctors to come and tell about her condition.

We didn't tell any of this to dad and ms Choi. We just informed them that y/n was at her home sleeping.

We all were worried about her even though we barely know her . We hate her yes we admit but there's something about y/n that makes us to feel like this...

" It's my fault
My fault.
I shouldn't have said those things to her " jungkook repeated this for millionth time .

" It's not your fault ok kookie and now shut the fuck up if you say one more word I'll personally escort you to hell " suga said making jk shut up .
Soon doctor came and told us that she was ok nothing serious it was just she was mentally exhausted . We thanked him and made our way to y/ns room .

Y/n pov:

I was wide awake - check
Thinking about excuse for my behavior- check
Moms marriage check

I was making a list of excuses I had to make to mom and Dave or should I say father when the door of my room opened and in walked my fav. Brothers * eye roll note the sarcasm *

" What are you doing here " was first question I asked them and then I mentally face palmed about my stupidity . offcourse they would be here they helped you remember *my inner voice said * will ya shut up I am not talking to you and this question was meant for them not you .

They all looked at me with so done look and jin said " well we saved and yes your welcome"
I really wanted to role my eyes at his comment .

" Are you sure you are jin not Suga cause I can see sarcasm dripping off your mouth and I have experienced that old people don't know how to go all sarcastic"  I said making them all laugh and jin turned in red tomato.

" Ok now stop and wanna tell how you reached there and what in fucking hell happened to you back there " rm said making me shrug .

" Language" yelled me and jin in unison . I glared at jin and continued.

" Anyways for your question It's for me to know and for you to ignore " I displayed my sweetest smile and just then door of my room opened once again.

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Who do you think entered her room ??