shopping

The rest of week went in blur. After that particular incident because of which now BTS and astro sees me as weak bitch no one talked to me . Well I really appreciate that but I know they were not at all bothered about it . All of them went back to there usual self even  eunwoo. After our little interaction in music room I rarely got to see him . Whenever we walk in same passage he usually ignores my presence . It's kinda annoying tho. There was this once when I tried to approach him he replied me saying' you were going through shit that's why I talked to you don't even think that you and I can be friends.' that really hurted me tbh but it's ok I guess.

Today is weekend that mean day of wedding shopping .
" Yayyyy" note the sarcasm guys .

Well yes it's finally decided that next weekend mom and David I mean dad will get married so today we all are going for shopping and family time # quoted by mum .

I went outside and saw limo parked there . I opened the door and sat in It knowing it was our ride , completely ignoring presence around me.

Soon mom came and sat beside dad and he asked the driver to drive. It was when I noticed I was sitting beside 2 dick heads none other than taehyung and jungkook and the rest of them  opposite to my seat.

As we got out of limo all of sudden air became tense . All of people present there were staring at us. Girls were trying to get BTS attention whereas boys were looking at me with lustful eyes .

Soon mum decided to go seperate ways  , so dad told us that all of us ( BTS) will be shoping together and mum and dad will go seperate.

" So where should we go first " jin asked after mum and dad went for there shoping.

" Gucci!!"
" Starbucks or something to get bannana milk "
Tae and kook said in unison .

" Ummm I guess we should also seperate "I stated but God was so kind that he decided to do opposite of my wish .

" You can't . Dad made it clear now be a good puppy and follow us " suga replied coldly before walking towards rest of group leaving me dumbfounded.

Who does he think he is good puppy my ass.

After like eternity I get to buy my dress. Well yes you are right , BTS did annoyed me whole time but the main reason to buy dress so late was because of there overprotective ass which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Well let me tell you what happened

I tried 4-5 dresses which were so beautiful but those asses didn't let me buy any of it saying it was revealing, bad colour , short etc.etc.

etc

Some of the dresses I tried ^

If you think this was it then No you are wrong, soon dad joined there team and didn't let me buy any of these dress.

If it was not for mum they would have made me wear sweats and pants in the wedding.

Hence my hectic day came to end