channy oppa

Silence engulfed the room no one dared to speak .
Y/n was standing there with wide eyes mouth open in shock seeing the person who stood next to her.

While BTS and astro stood there in confusion , oblivious of tension between girl and that new face.

Y/n pov

I couldn't believe my eyes . In front of me stood the person I cherished the most. The person I shared everything with. The one who always supported me. But also the same that left me alone . Without any clarification. Without telling me anything.

" W-what are you doing here " I asked trying to mask my feelings but my voice betrayed me .

" Baby is it how you greet your loved one's" he pouted making me gag.

" I asked what are you doing here ?? You were the one left me and now you come back in my life like nothing happened " gritting through my teeth I raced my voice.

" Yes I know baby I know I made a mistake but please just listen to me will you. I can explain it to you "

Sighing I nodded my head in yes but then my gaze went from him to bts and astro. I rolled my eyes at there desperate curious gazes mentally cursing him to show up in front of them.

" Umm you see we have to do some private chat so I would appreciate that you mind your own fucking business and leave this room" I asked them with sweet sarcastic smile.

Rm cleared his throat " sorry no can do sweety . We have every right to listen you conversation after all we are you new family" he replied in same tone that I used earlier.

" Correction step family that I don't really care of so how can you even think that I care about your opinion"

Jimin was about to say something when
He stopped them al fighting.

" Ok guys calm down . And y/n I don't really mind them listening to our conversation after all they won't be able to understand it "

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I stared at his eyes but soon understood . Nodding my head and hiding my smirk we started talking in Chinese.

" Sweet pea I am sorry but you know na that father was in China and he asked me to come there for help.

I still can remember that you were so happy that day for your birthday party . But in evening after I got home from school father called me asking me to move in china as soon as possible.

At first I quiet didn't understand but then all things got cleared . Father asked me this to protect you and hyungs from American mafia as they were targetting.

I am sorry please y/n it's almost so many years and I missed you more than anything"

Hearing his side of story made me feel quite guilty . Guilty of thinking negative things about him . Guilty of being selfish .

Without saying anything I pulled him into tight hug. Conveying all my feelings through that hug. Telling how much I missed his presence , his hugs , his cuddling.

" It's ok Oppa I forgive you" I said pulling out of his warm embrace only to be met with hug getting more tighter.

BTS and astro pov

Jk: " who the hell is he hyung"

Jin:" yaahh brat how would we know him "

Rocky: " maybe her boyfriend"

Jimin:" boyfriend of this slut I don't think so .

Soon they started talking in God knows what language . We all just stood there listening to there conversation which we could not understand . After they finished there talk we saw y/n holding back her tears.

Tae: " is she crying".

Jhope: "hmm I guess so . But why tho . Did he confess to her or something".

Suga: " aishh how could you forget what she said just few min. Ago. She said she was upset with him for leaving her . So maybe he Is her ex or something.

Eunwoo: " if he is ex then why do he want her back now. Wasn't he the one that left.

Jinjin:" yahh you all just shut up it's not even confirmed that he is her ex. Will you quiet assuming things and for once in life think before speaking we are god damn mafia.

Agreeing with him we saw her hugging that loverboy .

What shocked us all was her calling him oppa.

Most of us scrunched our nose in disgust seeing them like this and mentally preparing ourselves to see them kissing.

Jk:" aren't you both going to kiss now".

Y/n just raised her eyebrows at him but soon realised what he was pointing to .

" No never ever . Him impossible . What made you think we are a thing or something "

Rm:" then who is he "?

" Ohh well assholes meet channy oppa. I mean bang chan oppa and no he is not my lover but my cousin from dad side ."

She explained making most of boys feeling relieved . None of boy. Noticed the sudden happiness that came to them after hearing her reply.

None of them noticed they all already had made some soft spot for her

As there sister .

* Well obviously except one * ( and I hope you know 😉😉)

One more thing that not only boy's but also y/n a d bang chan was the person who was standing and smirking at the girl . Knowing completely , what y/n and bang chan talked

Can you guess who knew chinese and understood there conversation