ding dong

Walking inside the haunted house they could hear nothing but own footsteps ....

It was like this place was not actually opened from decades and was untouched .

Suddenly they heard blood shrilling scream of a girl followed by laughing sounds .
At this time everyone was scared and had weird feeling about this place but shrugged it offffff..

"I- I think we should leave . Doesn't this place gives you all creeps" jhope whispered

" Cmmon hyung everything gives you creep man up a bit " taehyung playfully hit jhopes shoulder trying to act cool but was scared too...

Suddenly everything went too quite and the temperature of that place dropped down and lights went off.

" Ahhhh hyung hyung where are you " jungkook shouted trying to find rest of BTS member

" Yaahh what the fudge , shiiitttt who kicked me fuc-fudge " jin shouted trying.to lessen the pain where he was hit .

" Heheh sorry hyung it was mistake "namjoon said while rubbing back of his neck , and sheepishly smiling.

" You you dumbass your mistake would have caused me loose my future children , then I would have no one to call me appa , no family .." jin replied still rubbing his crotch .

While the rest of members were laughing at situation 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

But y/n !
She was feeling like she was being watched . She felt like there was someone else present here tooo.

Suddenly they all heard low humming that caused chills run down their spine .

Everyone stopped laughing and making and sound and listened to it

Ding dong ......
Ding dong.......

To say they were terrified was understatement . Soon after the song ended they heard loud clash followed by loud thuds .

.the glass ceiling cracked seeing this bts member held y/n close to them and tried to run away but it was too late

And the ceiling fell

They covered themselves and y/n with table present in the corner of room

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bodies
Dead bodies
Everywhere
.
.

The glass ceiling broke and alll bodies male , female , both young and old even children's body was now spread in front of them .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What's next any idea ?