trusted

Cold air hit y/n's bare shoulder as she walked alongside san-ha in middle of night with bag full of takeouts.

All of them decided to have a slumber party, so that explains the takeouts.

Chuckling at y/n San-ha gave her his jacket which y/n gladly excepted.

" You know we are glad to have a sister like you who's bad-ass and innocent at same time " san-ha said while ruffling her hairs.

" You are happy., but not my real brothers " she said while pouting.

" Ahh they are just idiots you know to believe that psycho , you know they will soon find the truth and will be with you don't worry " san-ha said while she nodded.

A comfortable silence hung in air . They both enjoyed each other companies .

The silence was broken by boots clicking and running noise . Which alarmed both of them , looking around with hightend senses they didn't see anything but were surrounded by many people in black outfit in mere seconds.

" Fuck " both mumbled under breathe and prepared to fight .

2 people against 100 or more was a bad idea but they didn't have time to think much of it .

And soon the fight started.

One by one people ran towards them , some with knife , some with chains , bats and many other weapon.

There motive was simple to kill those two people in front of them or to die and they chose the first one .

Fighting both y/n and San-ha were injured badly , it has been few minutes but still they were not able to finish there enemy .

Some punched them in jaw
Some kicked them in stomach
Some slashed them with knife
Some hit there head with hard object.

But still they were determined and stood against all those people.

.
.

Just as they were about to get into position again , all people disappeared in blink of second

This left y/n and San-ha confused .

Facing eachother they tiredly sighed

" Who were those people any idea " y/n asked panting

" None " the later replied wincing at his bloodied form.

" Let's get home before someone else comes and kill us " y/n said

" Yeah sure , plus i don't want to carry you heavy ass if you got killed or injured " San-ha joked .

" Ohhh please this ass is of billions worth you should feel great if you carry it " y/n replied rolling her eyes .and with that she jogged away from San-ha who chuckled at her and jogged behind bher trying to catch up.

" Yeahhh y/n wait don't run aish i really need to work on my physical strength " San-ha said panting.

Rolling her eyes y/n turned back to face him but her breathe hitched seeing a dark figure standing behind him.

Taking out her gun from pocket y/n aimed staight at San-ha or more like person behind him.

" Woooaahhhh what are you doing y/n " San-ha asked but he was not heard by y/n as she was still looking behind him .

.
.
.
.
.
.

A gun shot rang in that street making y/n eyes wide

And then one more

And

One more

A person dropped down on ground , struggling hard to breathe with blood flowing out of his body like water coming out if tap , where as y/n stood with teary eyes , gun now dropping from her hand

That person was

San-ha

And no y/n didn't shoot him

But the person who stood behind him.

If someone else would have seen this scene they would have thought y/n shot San-ha because the person was  far from them in dark corner where as they stood under street light.

And not just someone but astro saw this scene .

They recieved and emergency signal from San-ha , and the came here to rescue both of them , but what they say made there blood run cold.

They felt betrayed

They felt as if someone stabbed right throughout there heart

There they saw y/n pointing gun at San-ha and soon three shots were made making San-ha drop on ground in pain.

They felt like they trusted wrong person

.
.
.
.

All of them were shocked and angry .

They rushed towards San-ha trying to help him and take him to hospital.

None of them spared a single glance at y/n

Where as y/n was looks at scene infront of her while crying , she knew they misunderstood her , she knew they think she shot San-ha

But she also knew he was in this position because of her , after all she is the target not he.

She felt guilty

So guilty that she didn't explain herself and held her head low .

Seeing her not even trying to explain herself one person was livid

That was eunwoo

He felt his whole world clashing down

He felt betrayed by his lover

The person he could have died for

He felt his heart break.into million if pieces

Soon a drop of tear escaped his now red eyes which was followed by more tears .

" I trusted you y/n "