amusement park

Few days passed and y/n was going to discharge in few hours , BTS were on their way to hospital to bring y/n back ...

Everyone of them were thinking of ways to make y/n happy and make her forgive them .....

But what they didn't know was the person they are going to is no more in hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heck she's not even alive

Because one of BTS enemy's blasted bomb in that hospital and BTS were yet to receive that news .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. The end

Lol 😂😂 did you guys fell for it tell me tell me ?!!!!! Anyways let's continue no one died yet but may will soon ......

Y/n got discharged from hospital and was taken to amusement park by BTS.

Standing in front of haunted house y/n scrunched her nose and said

" Aishh jungkook you can leave me now I am not gonna run away I promise"

" Nah not gonna happen you ran away just now I am not going to let that happen again".

Y/n glared at jungkook but said nothing . Y/n was scared of these kind of stuff since kid that's why she ran away from BTS when she saw haunted house board.

Behind her and jungkook stood namjoon who was hugged by scared jin and Suga who was carrying big baby jhope , apparently he sprained his ankle while trying to run.

Jimin and taehyung were walking in front. They could hear all commotion behind them and were nonchalant because it was not new to them.

But they were amused by y/n because they could clearly see fright in her eyes yet she was walking in haunted house like a pro.

" Y/n you are not scared of ghost right " smirking jimin  stopped and turned around once they were standing at entrance of haunted house. Following his lead everyone stopped and we're now looking at y/n .

" Yes yes she is scared let's go somewhere else" jhope who was acting like a dead person quickly replied.

Rolling her eyes y/n replied.
" It doesn't matter let's get over it quickly I wanna go home ".

With that they quickly went inside , some were chuckling and some were holding onto their dear life ......

But the show was yet to begin because it was going to be quite messy in there.

Thanks guys for loving and supporting me . Ik I'm really bad author because I don't publish books regularly and alll.....

I'm sorry for that I really I'm

I hope you like this chapter love you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜