relapse

Hearing this everyone turned towards the direction
from where that sentence came from.

They saw Kim bum holding y/n with gun in his hand.

Clenching his fist  mr. Kim stepped forward but was stopped by Kim bum who gripped y/n hairs making her cry out in pain.

" No no mr. Kim , don't even think about moving or else next thing you'll see will be your beloved daughters dead face "

" Listen here Kim bum do whatever you want to do with , have fun with her we don't care . Don't involve us in this mess " namjoon said making mr kim , and stray kids snap their neck towards him whereas BTS and astro were unfazed.

" Ahhh , I'm disappointed , you are just like Mrs Kim aren't you , hurting my y/nieeeee ".

Everyone cringed even BTS at how he said y/ns name.

" What do you mean by we are like Mrs. Kim how do you know our mother " taehyung said .

" Umm well let me think , ohh yeah I remember now , she was the one I killed for y/n because she hated her " Kim bum said smiling like a psycho .

" You killed our mom , and for y/n wow , see this dad and still you think y/n is innocent huhh " jimin said while clapping .

" This bitch sure knows some magic or something , she has wrapped everyone around her in her fingers " . Jhope said

Before anyone could say anything Kim bum left y/ns hair and shot jhope in his knees  with is another gun making him fall down on floor .

" Don't say a single thing about my y/n , I was planing in killing you later but now I think I need to end you all first before marrying my baby " he said , shocking everyone one .

" Over my dead body , after this day you won't even be alive I'll kill right here in your mansion in your territory " mr Kim said as picked a gun which was laying near dead guard.

" Careful mr kim , I won't hesitate to kill her " Kim bum said as he pushed y/n forward still holding gun on her neck.

" You won't , seeing you like this I know you won't be able to kill her , you are obsessed with her " Lee know said .

" Ohhh really , my my y/n didn't you tell your father when you both were in cell , did you forgot or you didn't want to worry him " Kim bum asked y/n while she just stayed silent with tears now welling in her eyes.

" Nevermind , I'll tell them . You see your daughter throw me down stairs so well I was angry and guess what . I punished her . That punishment was best thing I did in my life . I enjoyed y/n begging me to stop but I didn't. But after sometime I was fed up with her whining so i drugged her . She couldn't move but she was very much alive and awake . She saw it all. That was so satisfying " Kim bum laughed seeing everyone's face .

Even bts and astro had tears in their eyes .

" You motherfucker " it was eunwoo who called Kim bum before going straight to him and punching his jaw .

This caused Kim bum too loose grip on y/n and gun he was holding .

" You *punch* pig *punch* how *punch* dare you lay hands on y/n " eunwoo kept on punching him while everyone made move half of them captured Kim bum . Those people being astro and BTS .

Where as mr. Kim and stray kids went to y/n and hugged her .

Turning towards direction where eunwoo was held back by astro and BTS held Kim bum
Mr. Kim said.

" Take him to our warehouse. We will see what we have to do with him . Meanwhile I'll go with stray kids to hospital. "

BTS and astro were jealous when Mr. Kim said he was going with stray kids . But still they complied mr. Kim's order and dragged Kim bum outside .

Jungkook who was holding Kim bum was suddenly pushed making him fall and Kim bum being the culprit quickly picked the gun he once dropped and shot it towards y/n.

Swooshhh

Bullet went past stray kids and mr kim and hit y/n right in her stomach.

Taehyung being the first one to snap out , he quickly kicked Kim bum and cuffed him .

Everyone proceeded to check on y/n but the sight confused them.

Gun was shot everyone knew that.

It hit y/n they knew that

But there was no trace of blood or wound on ger body .

Seeing them Kim bum started laughing like maniac

" You hahhah you all are so dumb hahaha you really think I let her die so easily . That bullet was a drug shot . Since i was giving her drugs and suddenly stopped giving it . This bullet had high dosage and guess what . It will cause y/n to relapse and die painfully while you all will watch her like that but won't be able save her .

She will die , no no she will die what did I do . I shot my fiance ohh no my love will die because of me "

By the end of his sentence kim bum was crying.

But no one paid attention to his cry . There mind was just thinking if what he said .

About y/n , drugging her and killing her painfully.

" Y/N !!!!! " Mr Kim voice snapped everyone and they saw mr Kim holding y/n.

Y/n's whole body shaked

white substance came out of her mouth .

She was convulsing

Within seconds white substance was turned into red.

Her blood was piling up in her mouth