crush ! no way

The day came to end and school bell rang indicating that children can go home now.

Kim siblings along with astro went home unaware of two people who were still in school

Y/n pov.
As soon as bell rang all students made there way out of school. And here I made my way to music room .
I couldn't help but laugh at my miserable condition. Who could have even thought that leader of most feared mafia , the mafia queen herself couldn't do anything when she was touched inappropriately.

When I reached music room I sat beside piano and started playing my heart out . I played it with all my stress, fear ,anger .

Empty , I was feeling empty inside. As I finished playing piano a sudden voice startled me.

" Aren't you troublesome little miss , it's you second time to get medical attention within 24 hr."

" I am in no mood today mr. Eunwoo so you may leave"

" I am hurt sweety I am just one year older and you called me mr. " He said in mocking tone and there was long pause and continued

" You are not okay " he asked not he stated.

" What do you mean" I asked him still back facing him

" Don't play dumb y/n you are not ok ! After that incident you are not behaving like yourself everyone can see through it ! Fuck infact I am also not ok , just the site make my eyes watered and you have been through it "

" Y/n listen me ok! I won't judge you just let it out pls or else it will eat you pls just let it out "
He placed one of his hand on my eyes making me close them and that was all I need to let out all emotions .

This is how the sence is ^

I cried my heart out . I cried until my eyes were dry , red and puffy. Uhhh why did I cry I would probably looking ugly right now . It's such a shame to look ugly in front of you crush!.
Wait no did I just admitted that I have a tinniest bit of crush on him of fuck shit no I can't .

" Umm thank you I needed that alot " I smiled at him.
" You know what you should always smile you look cute plus you look ugly while crying and gosh your voice !!! "
" Yahhh what do you mean huhhh ! Pabo " I glared at him while he was laughing at me .
" Ok now let's go I should drop you at home and after that I have important meeting.

I agreed with him and sat beside him in passenger seat . Who could have thought mafia member could be such sweet heart.
Well yes I know they are in mafia because of two things . Firstly when we had our dinner at BTS house there were so many guards around the perimeter and also all servants, maids had weapon in there pockets too. So I asked one of my men to run a background check . So yes I know that my soon to be family are BTS and there friends are astro .
This is gonna be fun three powerful mafia all together 😏😏.
And second is they saved me and all of them were having guns . They think I didn't notice but that is so wrong this is gonna double the fun.

Soon we pulled in front of my house and I thanked him and went inside .
I called my men's and asked them to kidnap and torture those bastards whom I fought with .

And with that I had my dinner and went to sleep