memories

.

.

Y/n was sleeping like a baby . But her face soon scrunched in pain and she started breathing heavily.

Panting she woke from her sleep and looked around  the room , in hope to find the only family she had left. The only person who loved her .

.
.

Hearing water running in bathroom ,y/n guessed  that , the person was in shower .

Stretching her limbs she got from bed and looked through penthouse window , viewing scenery in front of her .

Y/n flinched when few water droplets fell on her face and she was back hugged by masculine body.

" You had nightmare again " the person behind her spoke .

" Yeahh about all those bad memories " y/n said as she turned around.

" You know our bad memories remain with us forever , not to haunt us , but to make us strong."
The person spoke.

" Since when did you start working as motivational speaker hmm " y/n said as she bopped her nose with his.

The persons head fell back wards as he laughed .

Playfully flicking y/n's head he said .

" Only for you , i can be anything you want me too be . "

Smiling y/n kept on looking at him , while he was rubbing his eyes.

She looked at person who taught her to love again

She looked at person helped her escape her past.

.
.
.

She looked at person who killed Kim bum

.
.
.

The end .........

Drum roll .......

And here my first ever story ends .

Thanks to you all who supported my writing . I am really grateful to y'all.

Pls be here with me and support my work

Love you guy's

Borahe

Fuck I'm crying right now lol 😭😂

It was long journey ..

And I'll continue my journey thanks to you all.