red coat

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Bang
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thump.

With loud thump y/n came in contact with cemented floor . Trying to get up she felt heavy weight on her shoulder. Biting her lips and prevenient her self from crying in pain she tried to lift whatever weight it was.
.
.

.
.
.

She couldn't see properly , with her blurry eyes , which were trying to contain her tears she tried to sit up straight but again fell down .

" Are you ok , I'm sorry I pushed you but I had to do it to protect you " the figure above her said .

Panting she tried to keep her voice calm and collected and answered

" Yesss i-im ok and thank you ............. Ummm could you please get off me now it's hard for me to breathing yk ".

" Ohhhh yes I'm sorry "

With that the man got up and helped y/n to get on her feet.

" How did you get in that situation" the man asked , reminding y/n what she was dealing with.

Quickly she took look at her surroundings but found no one , like all that was dream and not reality

" I- I  I dont know I was going towards my car and all those men surrounded me and then eventually we started fighting " she half lied , not wanting to tell the stranger about real deal.

" But how come you saved me , I mean shouldn't you have left me alone , and walked away peacefully " y/n asked

Chuckling the figure replied .

" Well my dad was police officer and he was in similar kind of situation but no one helped him and now he not with us anymore ,.......... I hope that answers you "

" I-im sorry "

" It's okay you didn't know , do you need any help with those * the figure said while pointing at y/ns bruises* I can get medical kit from my car and I could even drop you at your Home "

" No no its okay , my car is parked righ at the corner of road.............. I'll be fine on my own ...... I should get going , thank you once again " with that y/n ran to her car , sat in and drove offf.

.
.
.
.

As soon as the person standing there saw y/ns car was out of his sight his calm , smiling face turned into serious and angry one.

Walking towards his car , he called someone and asked him to assemble everyone in meeting room ..

With that being done he immediately drove offf at full speed towards his mansion
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The man's boot clicked with floor while he walked in to dark room . No one could see him because of darkness but every one could feel anger radiating off him
.
.

" Where's he " the man's calm yet angry voice boomed in that vast room

" We have caught him , he was going to run away , he is in other room I'll bring him here right away sir " on one his man replied and went outside .

" I-im sorry I'm sorry please spare me "
A man was dragged into dark room , all chained up

" Why should I , you shot at me and still have fucking audacity to ask for forgiveness "

the man said.... Hearing him no one could believe he could talk sweetly with anyone , no one could believe that he even smiled
.
.
.
.
.
.smiled at y/n

" B-but I shot that girl , you just saved her "

Laughing the man replied

" You didn't get it did you , no one even touches something that belongs to me , and yet you tried to kill her ....... Tsk you days are over buddy enjoy your life in hell "

with that he pulled trigger and blood splattered on him ,  on his already red coat .

He smirked while licking blood.off his lips and stared at dead body that was lying near his feet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kicking the body away from him , he walked out of the room .
.
.
.
.

New character check ✔️

Hotness check.            ✔️

Second love Interest ----------→ maybe or mayne not , it's surprise for you 😏🤣🤣

How was this chapter 😊😊😊