I'm here

.
.
.
.

Standing there , without moving y/n saw how astro tried to stop San-ha's bleeding.

How everyone was crying mess

She saw how they took him to there car.

And how they hatefully passed her , pushing her shoulder making her stumble down

She saw it  , the heated gaze directed towards her .

.

Snapping out of her thoughts she ran behind them who were now in car ready to depart for hospital.

As soon as she was about to reach for door a tight grip on her arm stopped her from opening it .

" Guys you go I'll be there in short while " the person directed it towards astro , whi nodded in return and with speed left the area.

As soon as their car was out of sight , y/n was dragged and put in front seat of car.

The person then proceeded to drive car at the Highest speed making y/n a bit scared.

" E-eunwoo stop the car , we are gonna die at this rate " she said while gripping herself onto seat more tightly.

Seeing her eunwoo increased the speed even more

Whilst of y/n's constant pleading to slow down he didn't. Ignoring her he just kept driving towards his destination.

The car stopped near a huge graveyard.

Eunwoo dragged y/n out of the car towards ine of the empty space in graveyard.

He then pushed her causing her to fall on ground with huge impact.

" You seeing this place , this is gonna be your humble home if my brother ,my friend San-ha doesn't wake.up " he said in cold voice .

" You also think that I shot him , didn't take you of that type " y/n said sarcastically.

" I also didn't take you of the kind to shoot your best friend " he countered.

" I didn't do it "

" Yes yes you did , I saw it with my own eyes , I reached there in that alley after getting emergency signal from San-ha , we all thought you both were in trouble , we all were so scared for you both .

But what I didn't know was that only San-ha was in danger , and the danger was not anyone but his own bestfriend , the person who is like his sister."

" Cha-eunwoo sometimes there's more to truth than you can see it , did you ask me for my clarification , did you ask me or even gave chance to me to talk about what happened , no all you did was to drag me here into stupid graveyard and give lecture

Eunwoo did you even love me ? " Y/n asked in shaking voice.

This caused eunwoo to laugh clutching his stomach.

" No "

This simple word made y/n's heart shattered into pieces. It felt like she was being stabbed again and again.

" W-what "

" I SAID NO Y/N don't you get simple word are you really this dumb who thought I really love you huhh.

Well let me tell you one thing , I never loved you , I felt pity for you and also you know with that body of yours , so many people can be seduced , ine of them being me , just wanted to try it out , wanted to taste you .

All of it was just attraction not love , I will , I can never love someone like you ".

With that eunwoo left left the graveyard , with broken heart

He left graveyard by breaking someones heart

while y/n kept standing there , head downward , trying to control her cry.

One sob broke , two sobs broke and soon she was standardized there in middle of night , in middle of graveyard crying her heart out .

What they both didn't know was , from the alley to here in graveyard there was someone who followed them .

That someone who was smiling like an idiot while they both were fighting.

Crying y/n didn't notice a dark shadow behind her.

Within a second y/n went limp and fell into that person arm who held her in bridal style.

" Don't worry y/n I am here to love you "

.
.
.

How's this chapter.

And how are you guys doing