paper

The VIP floor of hospital was now crowded by group of people .

They all stood outside the VIP ward staring at each other .

.

.
.
.
.

.

Few hours ago

When BTS and astro , san-ha included came into hospital stray kids and mr. Kim was surprised woul be understatement.

They didn't expect astro and BTS to be here heck , the said groups didn't know themselves that they would be here.

As they reached here they saw eunwoo in corner of lobby sitting alone while Mr. Kim and stray kids sat together.

Seeing them here mr. Kim got up from bench and approached them

" What are you doing here "

" I am sorry dad , sorry for.our behaviour towards you and y/n" namjoon spoke .

Mr Kim just kept quite amd looked them with cold eyes .

" Dad we know y/n isour real sister " Jim said , which caught mr. Kims attention.

" Who told you "

" Kim bum him self told us when we interrogated him . He told us about everything , his father's obsession to mom , and how it was all his plan to make us and y/n fight. Dad we made huge mistake please please forgive us "
By now they all were on their knees crying for forgiveness. They all kept.on crying for hour while Mr. Kim just ignored them and sat back on chair with stray kids

The Operation room opened and doctors walked out of the room .

" How's she doctor " mr Kim sprinted towards doctor.

" Patient is stable now , due to drug overdose her whole system was shutting down. But we were able to save her. She's sleeping right now .  she need to recover , both mentally and physically ".

With that doctor left them .

.
.
.

Present time

they stared at each other , because the nurse  just informed them that y/n was awake.

BTS and astro wanted to go in first and ask for forgiveness

Whereas stray kids and mr. Kim didn't.want them to stress y/n out .

" Dad let us go in first ad apologize to her "

" No I will not allow bunch of hooligans near her "

While the were arguing with each other a alarm went of in the room y/n was kept in.

The alarm which alerts doctor the patient is no more .

Scared they all rushed inside .

.

There heart dropped.

.

The bed was empty.

A piece of paper was  neatly folded and kept on bed.

Mr. Kim picked that up

And the paper just showed one-word

Sayonara
.
.
.
.

Sayonara : final good bye , or goodbye for long period of time.

.