queen 🐝

Currently I am running late for my  first class of day # maths . No , it's not because I woke late but because I just had wonderful encounter with queen bee of school
Damn I didn't even know this school has queen bee.
' this isn't school at first place , it's a zoo with all kind of animals' my conscience replied making me roll my eyes.

Anyways where were we !!!
Yes
So our encounter was not so much fun ,

For them because I may have broken one of girls  nose * nervous laugh*

Flashback

After keeping my stuff in locker i was going to my class but was suddenly pushed by one of caked face girl into locker.

" Uhh" groaning I turned to see who was it and saw those disgusting faces .

" Yuck I won't be able to sleep after this " I whispered to myself but fortunately !! Yes fortunately 😏😏 they heard.

" Why did we push you to hard honey" girl one said with overly sugar coated voice.

" No no not because of that but because I saw you disgusting face " I replied with smirk.

" You bitch ! Do you even know who we are huh " girl 4 said .

" Umm no !.......... Wait wait I remember now aren't you the one who's place is in trash can " I smiled making her fume in anger.

" Yahh you brat we are twice the queens of school and now let's get to business shall we .
I want you to stay away from our oppas or else you will not be walking anymore" I guess the leader said

" And who are you oppas ?"

" BTS and astro "

" Firstly I am not interested in them secondly i really didn't like your nose so...here's you free surgery
*Punch *
With that I Walked away he he 😅😅

Time skip ( dance class)

I got yelled by my maths teacher and she gave me detention . Fuck my life

I am walking towards dance room after changing my clothes.
Blackpink unnies are out of town for business so I will be attending cass with no one to talk 😔😔 today's day can't get worse .

I walked in class and saw BTS and astro sitting and twinkle no. Twin uhhh yes twice clinging over them.

I mentally laughed there faces . They were totally not interested in twice but twice being twice were clinging like lice 🤣🤣

I sat rolled my eyes and sat in corner of class room soon teacher entered.

" Ok students we have a new student y/n pls come and introduce yourself " she smiled . I didn't want to get up but seeing that she was sweet in compare to rest of teacher I smiled back and introduced myself.

" Ok so students I'll call you one by one and you will dance in any song you like , any type of dance and also you can perform in group.
After seeing you dance I'll choose pairs for dance competition ." She announced making some groan and some showed excitement.

" And also the pair will perform there dance in next class that is next week .
Then you all paire will compete each other and the best one will get to perform in stage during feast "

" Ok so first BTS will perform then astro , later twice and in last y/n
Am I clear"

" Yes ma'am " all of us shouted and BTS went in middle of room

All the students cheered for them. I must say they were good no doubt .

After them astro went to dance

' o my my heartu I know I know he's gorgeous but don't beat like '

' he's looking so hot how can he do this . It should be illegal to be so handsome 😳😳'

I was deeply in thoughts of eunwoo that I didn't even realise that twice were dancing already .

When they were done teacher called me for performance .
I made my way to center and was about to connect my phone with speaker but somebody stopped me saying..........

..
...

....
.....

That's it for today guys I hope you like it and also I mean no hate towards any idol / idol group .