Miss in black hat

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
?? Pov

In a dark room , a person more specifically a man was sitting on chair , behind huge desk , with wine in one hand while other hand scanning through information his henchman provided.
.

" I told you to find every fucking thing about her and what are you giving me , just one piece of paper and name, age and nothing else huh ? " With that the person stood up ,threw glass of wine on the floor , shattering it .

" I - Im sorry boss i- we spent more than day to find about her but everything is hidden " henchman said kneeling in front of his boss.

Smirking boss sat back on the chair and started humming a tune .

" This girl what was her name , ahhh y/n she is driving me insane , she's so interesting , hot , tempting but .... She is step sister of BTS . "

Laughing he continued " an innocent little girl in house full of devil's , it would be so fun to break her , * eyeing his hench man he asked * what do you think , who will she trust, me or her monster brothers "

" I - I think no no I am sure  you sir , you are definitely gonna win her over as you planned with that miss in black hat and take her away from them "

The person smilled and patted henchmans back and said " you can go now , and inform everyone we are going to start our plan in coming days , let's get over with this " .
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other side y/n was sitting in her room hacking into system of amusement park to find any clue of that incident happened in that haunted house .

It's been a day since that incident happened , spending time with eunwoo was magical to her and with him , she was fully relaxed.
.
.
" Let's go now , i know you are angry , but we are soaking right now due to this heavy rain " eunwoo said when he was finally able to catch her.

"Ohhhh and who's fault is it , you started running after me i was nervous and alll so I went out of cave " y/n said while pouting .

" Do I make you nervous y/n "

" Ye- what out of all that you just heard one word yaahhhhh eunwoo " she started hitting him .

Laughing eunwoo grabbed her hands and said.           " enough of this now let's go I'm tired 🤣 "

.
.
.
.
Soon they reached BTS mansion , both got out and y/n was about to enter the mansion but eunwoos voice stopped her .

" Now are we in relationship " he asked

Turning she face him
" You never asked me properly yk " she said while crossing her arms .

Laughing eunwoo bent down on his knees and asked her " will be my girlfriend y/n "

" No "

" What but "

" I said no , Not because I don't like you but I want to take things slow pls ,let's just discover ourselves together before going into relationship "
Y/n said walking towards him and making him stand up

" As you say , but I can't wait for you to be mine "

Laughing y/n hugged him and bid him bye .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
Thinking about last night y/n was blushing mess , this was new to her , she was both nervous and excited to see how it will turn. But mostly she was scared

.

Trying to ignore any negative thoughts , she went back to investigate , as soon as she was about to type next code she heard a voice
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A voice she knew to well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She felt something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes the voice was her stomach growling
What she want is food
What she felt was hunger
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways guys how was Today's chapter hope you loved it .

Do like and comment and share please 😚😚😚

Also if you want to keep in touch with me I could share my insta I'd with y'all, do tell me ......

Byeeeeeeee

Purple you