fairytale

" I am your what " y/n shouted

" Shhh I'll go deaf speak slower please , and yes you are my daughter , I was searching for you every where when I got to know that you were adopted by one women , so I planned to marry her so that I could be with you again " mr Kim said and flashed a smile to y/n who looked at him in shocked expression.

" So I am your daughter that means you are my real dad , and I am real sister of tbs and I am that sister who died in fire woowwww " she said pinching herself not believing it.

" Wait so you married my adopted mom because of me " she asked to which mr kim nodded.

" My life really has turned around so fast " she mumbled .

" Y/n will you forgive me , for leaving you at orphanage " mr Kim asked her .

" Dad I was never angry with you , I knew there must have been reason for my parents to leave me at orphanage , so hearing you I don't think I can be angry with you "

With that she hugged him tightly who returned her hug.

They both then went to mr. Kims another mansion and spent whole day enjoying each other's company.

.
.
.
.
.
.

While they were enjoying , someone was burning in anger

The itch of killing was on its peak

That person wanted nothing but kill y/n asap.

Everyone was busy with there own things ,

No one was prepared for there life to take a big turn

Few days passed and BTS were still with Mrs Kim whereas y/n , mr. Kim and astro lived in another mansion.

Everyone acted like nothing happened but reality was way to different.

Some of members of hyung line had second thought about whole fuss on the other hand maknae line were blindly following Mrs Kim.

In spam of those few days alot changed . BTS were continuosly brain washed , against y/n

Not only her but against astro and mr Kim too.

They all were like puppets to Mrs Kim who was controlling them.

On the other hand y/n and Mr Kim grew closer , she and astro became inseperable

And eunwoo

They both were madly in love with each other , just like some main character in fairytale

But wait , didn't fairytale had villian in it

So will that villian let the burning love grow or not ?