rescue

Noises could  be heard from above the cells.

Some banging  of door , breaking and shooting sounds followed by shouting and desperate cry of people .

" Dad what's happening " y/n asked as she tried to stand up but failed as one more blast went off shaking the whole place.

" Calm down baby and sit tight they are here for rescue " mr kim said as he waited for one of the rescuer to come down and save them.

" Who are they ? "

" Stray kids , BTS and astro "

Flashback
The time when stray kids told about mr. Kim being off their tracker.

" So now dad is also missing and no one knows where he is " jin said ruffling his hairs.

" Who said no one knows " Lee know said making BTS and astro look at him

" We know where he is , but we need backup to go there . We can't go alone because enemy is very strong. " Bangchan said.

" But aren't you mafia queen sub group or something so why don't we ask for her help " taehyung said.

" We can't , something happened and the reason was the person who kidnapped your dad." Changbin said

" But do you know who kidnapped mr. Kim " eunwoo said .

" Kim bum "

" But dad are you sure about it , they don't even know I'll be here , well except for stray kids . And the first thing they will want to do will be to kill me. "

" Don't worry baby I'm here with you , I'll not let them lay hand on you . Once we get out of here you can explain everything to them ok "

.
.
.
.

The conversation between father and daughter was cut when entry gate to basement was opened with bang.

Two figures wearing black came in and looked through many cells to find the person they were looking for .

Jungkook who was looking for his dad unknown that his sister was here too.

Felix who was looking for his sister hiding this from jungkook.

Both of theirs attention diverted to one cell in corner where mr kim sat with calm expression in his face and looking at something opposite to him

Fast walking they quickly made there was too his cell and broke the gate.

" Dad are you ok " jungkook asked stepping towards him shooting the edge of his cuffs to break him free while felix checked.for.any injury.

" No no I'm ok , and thanks for taking such a long time to come for rescue " mr. Kim sarcastically said .

" Yes that confirms.that you are ok , you sarcastic self is still there" felix said

" Common dad let's go we are gonna blast this place , so come fast. " . Jungkook said as he dragged mr. Kim out of the cell towards door.

" Cell opposite to mine "
Turning towards felix , mr Kim quietly said so that only felix could hear it .

Nodding his head felix went to that cell as mentioned by mr. Kim whereas as , jungkook and mr kim exited basement.

Felix stepped into the cell and saw y/n leaning towards wall breathing heavily. It was dark out here in her cell as compared to that of mr. Kim's so he couldn't see her face .

But still seeing her outline he could tell she has lost a lot of weight.

Seeing her slightly hunched , he could tell her time here was not at all sweet .

Blinking away his tears , he crouched forward and touched y/n's cheeks.

" Yeahhh don't touch my face with your germ filled hands , I'll get pimples " y/n said so slowly as if speaking was hurting her .

" You can crack jokes in any situation huhh ! Rolling his eyes he then continued , common let's get you Outta here "  chuckling Felix said as he supported y/n as they made there way out of basement.

In front of main door BTS and astro were hugging mr kim as if there life depended on that hug

" Shouldn't we get out of this palce first , we are still in enemy's place " mr Kim said as he broke the hug .

" Dad we are your son's , we killed everyone here and there's no one alive well except for us "

Rolling his eyes mr. Kim opened his arms agains to hug them a d was crushed by their weight when they hugged him .

While stray kids just saw this exchange with small smile, but that smile was replaced when they rembered how their sister was treated by them.

There face turned into deeper shade of red thinking about it .

But changed soon when they saw someone coming towards them ,

Someone who was facing BTS and astros back .

.
.
.
.
.