Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A sluggish but repeating thud could be heard throughout the Delozier home, as well as the creaking of floor boards, one after another.  Someone was moving up a set of stairs but was struggling to do so.

That someone was also mumbling a number of cuss words and demeaning statements.  "That bitch, that damn lying bitch.." 

If a bystander were to move through the kitchen and den and turn the corner, he or she would immediately notice the man who was producing such fowl language.  Blood would probably be the first thing to catch the eye.

An injured Todd Delozier was trudging upstairs.  And all of his mumbling was being directed at one person specifically- Kate.

She had really done it this time.  Sure she'd been a bad girl before, but thisThis was unforgivable.  

The thought that was most pronounced in his mind was what he was going to do to her once he found her.  

There wasn't a question of 'if', not in Todd's mind.  No, finding Kate would hardly be a challenge, for she was his now.  There was an invisible but very real magnetic force attaching them to each other. 

She belongs to me, and I am going to make sure she never forgets that, Todd thought, stumbling into his bathroom.  

He proceeded to take off his shirt and throw it to the floor.  He hissed at the pain before grabbing a nearby  handheld mirror and turning around in order to see the damage she had done through the mirror above the vanity.  He glared at his back in rage.

But after soaking some of the blood up with a towel, he found that he was able to see more clearly.  Todd surveyed it for only a few seconds before letting out a dry laugh.  Well, she certainly could have done better.  The injuries were nothing more than flesh wounds and would be easily manageable once he patched them up. 

Such a stupid girl...  But then, even her stupidity was endearing.

He laughed again as memories of what had really happened downstairs came to his mind.  

He hadn't put up much of a fight at first, due to his initial shock.  Kate, on the otherhand, had obviously been giving it her all.  

In the midst of her fight, he'd made a decision.  It can have some fun with this, Todd remembered thinking.  Kate was obviously aiming to kill him, so he would pretend to oblige.  And then, right when she thought she was free from her master, he would show up and make her see just how wrong she was.  He would toy with her mind until she was finally weakened to submission.

Once the plan was formed, he'd allowed her to succeed in stabbing him.  He'd expertly fallen forward to the floor.  And then Todd had faked death.  

It was the best acting of his career.  He fooled her and she succeeded in leaving the house.

She thought she was so successful...  Little did Kate know, though, Todd was manipulating her.  Every victorious thought she had, he was controlling.  

The only thing she was in control of was making him more powerful..

Todd finished bandaging his back before examining his work in the mirror.  He nodded.  It would do for now.

He then gasped, suddenly remembering something... It  caused his desire to stir even more than it had when she'd danced in front of him in the den.  

Kate was out there, somewhere, with only the sheet from their bed covering her naked body.

The thought was extremely enticing.  He hurriedly changed clothes and grabbed a set of keys from a dresser drawer.  

Then, Todd made his way downstairs to his car in the garage.  He smirked at seeing her car, which was still beside his, just as he knew it would be.  She couldn't have gotten very far walking barefoot...

He opened the garage door, backed his car out, and sped down the driveway.  

Once on the road, he slowed the car down to a speed of about ten miles per hour and looked all around.  His full attention was fixated on finding her.  The hunt was on.

Todd was also in the process of coming up with his next plan- what her punishment would be.

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update.  I'll try to post the next chapter sooner :-)

THANK YOU (for leaving a comment on chapter 10)- SilverNotebook, campy191, 66bale, MobyWeak, blackangel68, snapesgrl, beejay199, Mina_is_slow, evmackin576, and LustGoddess!

I hope everyone who's reading is enjoying this story.  Please let me know :-)

Thanks!

-Lauren